New Firmware for Geeetech I3 PRO B

Yves

New Firmware for Geeetech I3 PRO B

Post by Yves » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:27 am

Dear all !

I have bought a Geeetech I3 PRO B in Dec. 2017 and it worked perfect. Than I changed the Firmware on the GT2560 to make the 3D touch work and I have used the Firmware from here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17046 (Marlin-PI3_Pro_B_3DTouch.zip) but it did not work.
So I removerd the Firmware again and used from the same link the Firmware (Marlin-PI3_Pro_B.zip) but now I have the Problem, that SD Card is not recognized anymore and the tun button has not function anymore.

Somebody has a new version of the Firmware ? the one above is obiously wrong.

Thank you !
Yves

GAQ

Re: New Firmware for Geeetech I3 PRO B

Post by GAQ » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Hi Yves,

The link you supplied goes to a list with TWO possible zip files...
There is also one called Marlin-PI3_Pro_B_3DTouch (A+).zip...
I've not done the mod yet, but I've ordered the 3d Touch sensor...

Investigating prior to delivery, I note that my Pro B (Bought in Dec 2017) has the Rev A+ version board.
This board has an extra facility to allow fitting the sensor without soldering additional pins...

There is a photo of the fitting here on a post from 'bang'
https://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopi ... =GT+2560+A

(Sorry for full link - no idea how to post links/photos on this forum)

Hope this helps

Gerry

GAQ

Post by GAQ » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:56 pm

Hi Yves,
There are TWO possible files on the post you linked...
There is also a file called Marlin-PI3_Pro_B (A+).zip, have you tried this one ?
I haven't fitted a 3D Touch yet, it's been ordered.
Investigating prior to delivery led me to discover that the ProB I received in Dec 2017 has the Rev A+ board.
This has the additional 3 pin connector to allow fitting the sensor without soldering.
There's a photo available of how to fit this on a post from 'bang'..
viewtopic.php?t=18756
Hope this helps.
Gerry

redangel1984

Post by redangel1984 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:11 pm

Hi, I am using Marlin 1.1.4 with BL-Touch from this post:

https://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopi ... 20&t=19846

I needed to change the X direction Inverse. But everything works fine.
Now I have seen that there is also a 1.1.7 firmware, but I didn’t tested it. Here is the link:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=60548&p=81843&hili ... o+b#p81725

Aldebaran94

Post by Aldebaran94 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi, I have a new version firmware, but it's an Italian Marlin named MK4DUO and it work very well, you can count the prints, you can set the manual bed levelling with a Z axis movement. http://marlinkimbra.it/configurator/v4_ ... urator.php

Vocab77

Post by Vocab77 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Hey, i have that issue that i uploaded the bl touch firmware without any problem, but when i turn on the printer the x axis hit the end and get stuck for 5sek then turning back to safehome but not in the correct position and the bl touch starts blinking. Can some one help me please? Sry im german and i dont find a fitting topic thank you all

bemij

Post by bemij » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:56 pm

The jobs market is getting tougher by the day and it's become increasingly difficult to get a job. Whether you are a resume builder service fresher or a professional, the competition is significant.

fredoom

Post by fredoom » Wed May 18, 2022 8:08 am

im having the same problem with my pro b the firmware that is here isent set right does anyone have a stable firmware for the i3 pro b i have tryed for a month but having parkensons makes it hard to understand can anyone help me with this
thanks cam

jaxecit

Post by jaxecit » Wed May 18, 2022 4:30 pm

The glacial masses made gorge, bluffs, slopes, ridges, enormous stone arrangements, sea shores, rough shores, and great many lakes and streams as well as islands and loads of trees. This region is wild at its ideal and it is so raised beds tranquil and delightful that any individual who has the open door ought to come by the Limit Waters Kayak Region Wild in Minnesota.