Thinking about getting an a30t and wondering if anyone had experience with it

ahirameno

Thinking about getting an a30t and wondering if anyone had experience with it

Post by ahirameno » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:20 pm

I have a mk3s now and have wanted to do multi color printing and also get a printer with a larger bed. The mmu2s is an option to add colors for the mk3s but I'm seeing a lot of bad experiences. I know with enough fiddling people get it working pretty well but I'm worried about messing with the generally great quality I already get. I saw the geeetech a30t and it seems really interesting, but I don't see any real reviews of it at all anywhere, which seems crazy. The a10t and a20t have a few reviews, but nothing on the larger format version. I can't imagine at the price point there aren't more people buying a printer with a large bed and the option to do multi filament printing. Anyone here have experience with this printer they'd be willing to share? I'm okay with tinkering and it not generally being as reliable as the mk3s, but don't want to get something that I'm going to end up never wanting to use. I'm debating between getting the mmu2s and some larger creality or similar printer or just getting the a30t. Or is there another, better option?