ERROR: NOZZLE 0 TEMP.

erikl

ERROR: NOZZLE 0 TEMP.

Post by erikl » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:04 pm

Hi All!

I'm a proud owner of a Geeetech A30. Never used as much as I wanted but still..

NOW I HAVE THE FAMOUS PROBLEM:

Error: Nozzle 0-TEMP
The heating element is out of order.

It's happens only during the printing, randomly. When I restart the print from where it's stopped, it's start work for a while, and after 3 minutes or half an hour, the message appears again. :? :? :?

I already changed the nozzle with a complete new one, and the temp sensor under the superplate. Same problem.

I then tried to turn up the temperature in settings which also resulted in the same error message, after some time ( 15minutes, then 1 minute after, then 20 minutes)....

I've looked at the forums and videos of people who have setup this printer and double checked all the steps as per the installation guide and cannot identify the cause of the problem, I'm going crazy about this problem.

I've used a multimeter and tested the wires inside the control box, and till the thermistor, and the continuity is ok, the wires are all connected each others, with no lacks or damages.

I've made the reset from the control box, and then nothing changed at all.. I haven't made the update to the last version of the firmware, thinking that was some mecanic problem or something, but I think is the last thing I can try to make, before catapult the printer with a trebuchet. :mrgreen:

Has anyone been in my situation?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Erik

erikl

Re: ERROR: NOZZLE 0 TEMP.

Post by erikl » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:51 am

Hi all.. I don't think this forum is very followed by, but i write here the next steps for who comes after, with the same problem as me ..

I asked to geeetech support if they had some suggestion about my problem..
First of all .. check in the Connections are thight,
Then, verify using a multimeter if the hotend is connected with 24V during heating the nozzle.
After that, try to check the continuity of the thermistor of the hotend..

All made, all ok, all working fine..

Now let's check the other stuffs.