A30T Hardware and Firmware!!

hasanobts

A30T Hardware and Firmware!!

Post by hasanobts » Thu May 26, 2022 4:11 pm

Now that I received and tested my A30T it is clear that I want to make some changes and fixes in the firmware. The unit has the mainboard type M11 and displayboard S02. Unfortunately neither the Smartto-eclipse nor the Smartto-IAR repositories on github have advanced to A30T. I read out both firmware binaries which gave me a bit more insight which rises some questions that I want to ask and get hopefully kindly answered.

My idea is to setup a project on github that allows building and debugging (ideally both, mainboard and display) firmware by using the original IDE (eclipse-based) provided for free by ST named STM32CubeIDE. I am working with this IDE for all my STM32 projects and like the superior support of the STM32 microcontrollers especially in-circuit-debugging and reading out the peripheral registers, works perfect with STLink V2 and V3.

Q1: To understand wiring is it possible to publish, even as draft, the schematics of the mainbords MB09 and MB11 as well as the touchscreen display boards?

Q2: Mainboard as well as displayboard firmware contain a bootloader, can you make sourcecode of them available too?

Q3: Mainboard firmware has not advanced to A30T yet, could you kindly update one of the above repositories Smartto-eclipse or Smartto-IAR?

Q4: The officially available firmware A30T-V1.02.03.rar does only contain the binary for the mainboards (M09 and M11) but no binary and UI-folder for the display board. Could you add that please or make it available separately?

Thanks in advance, any help and PM regarding the questions is highly appreciated.