Have a A30 T but issues with calibration

Stein

Have a A30 T but issues with calibration

Post by Stein » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:50 am

Hello I am new to the 3d printing world and bought an A30T because it was "out of the box" and the tutorials on youtube made it look easy.

I have assembled the printer including a 3d touch but I am running into an issue with the Z-axis

If I use the 3d touch and tell it to calibrate it starts to drive my extruder through the leveling bed and the motor is not happy about that (awful noise)
If I try the manual method everything seems allright even though the extruder starts about 69mm above the board when I click on "5"
I lower it using the paper to make sure everything is correct then save the position. then I do points 1 to 4. Sofar so good.
When I heat the bed and the nozzle and want to actually print the "cube" it starts calibrating and then tries to raise itself beyond the Y-limit that my gantry is capable of. This causes the motor to jam again.

Does anybody have an idea of what I am doing wrong? I followed the manual and youtube tutorial of assembly but I cannot see what causes the error.