A30t each extruders calibration

nickscorpion

Re: A30t each extruders calibration

Post by nickscorpion » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:41 am

kokko3d wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:09 pm

Are you talking about the A30T..
Because I don't think it works for it..
I have done that for all my other printers..
But for this there is not custom firmware yet..
Yes.. there is marlin ready for it.. but you can't use it because there is not the right firmware for the screen...
What I'm not understanding is if everybody here are talking about the A30T... Because on mine if I change the e steps value it only changes the first extruder that's it..
The screen changes for the first, but then, when measuring, all extruders are squeezed out relative to the changed parameter. I have so.

kokko3d

Post by kokko3d » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:22 pm

nickscorpion wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:41 am
kokko3d wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:09 pm

Are you talking about the A30T..
Because I don't think it works for it..
I have done that for all my other printers..
But for this there is not custom firmware yet..
Yes.. there is marlin ready for it.. but you can't use it because there is not the right firmware for the screen...
What I'm not understanding is if everybody here are talking about the A30T... Because on mine if I change the e steps value it only changes the first extruder that's it..
The screen changes for the first, but then, when measuring, all extruders are squeezed out relative to the changed parameter. I have so.
This is the problem for me... When I change on the screen and then I measure the first is ok and the other 2 are almost 3 times longer... So.. must be something wrong...

nickscorpion

Post by nickscorpion » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:28 pm

kokko3d wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:22 pm

This is the problem for me... When I change on the screen and then I measure the first is ok and the other 2 are almost 3 times longer... So.. must be something wrong...
What firmware do you have? I have A30T-V1.02.03. I have a control board SMARTTO

kibanjain

Post by kibanjain » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:57 pm

my problem is different....
i have changed all 3 the extruder and i want a new e step value for all 3 the extruders... but when i change it it changes only extruder 0
the other 2 extruders are still with the old value.. so they are not working with my new extruders...
https://showbox.tools/