Geeetech A30T Problem. SOLVED

nishu91

Re: Geeetech A30T Problem. SOLVED

Post by nishu91 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:36 pm

My arduino UNO clone driver not work properly i try to install manually but not reponse some thread told me that i have to disable driver signature enforcement but i dont know how to do that i m working on a project simulate with proteus soft.

Prinz21

Re: Geeetech A30T Problem. Please help?

Post by Prinz21 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:27 am

Dynamickx wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:48 pm
Hi,
Seems I'm lucky I ordered the 3D Touch and magnetic bed separately from some other vendor on eBay.
But you're right. Support was not very helpful (so far).
In the end managed to solve the problem myself by first downgrade the firmware and after that upgrade again.
Seems to me the factory reset does not clear all settings or get all settings back to default.
Anyway, the printer is in general working fine now.
Only one of the Z-axes "rattles" when moving quickly up and down, but not during the printing. Also the internal fan is very loud. I will have to look for a replacement for that.
Still I already ordered a new control board as a spare, though. Just in case, since I can only find it on Geeetech.com and delivery will take much more than a month.

Hope you get yours up and running soon. ;)

Cheers!
Dynamickx

Hello,

Can you point me to instruction on how to perform the factory reset? I have mistakenly applied the firmware for the A30 to my A30T and new the LCD does not turn on, there's a loud knocking/tapping sound when you turn it on. It goes quiet when I attempt to perform an upgrade with the latest A30T firmware but after a short while the upgrade fails and the sound returns with the following error on the Upgrade Tool: "Upgrading failed! Detail: cannot open serial port"