BLtouch error

Yuri01

BLtouch error

Post by Yuri01 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:29 am

Hello, I recently bought A20M geeetech. I did everything the manuals says. I upgraded the firmware because the port cannot be read. After upgrading my LCD went blank. I tried to upgrade using Arduino and now the configurations are all messed up xyz axis, height and levelling are not in proper places. And when I try to connect to computer software, it says BLtouch error. Can you please help me.

William
Site Admin

Re: BLtouch error

Post by William » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:28 am

-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Gwendolyn

Post by Gwendolyn » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:39 pm

BLtouch error, We are giving you the most effective device. I never show demand about those things about which i never know. I would like to handle best dissertation here because it help me to save device and remove error.

LaurendeSouza

Post by LaurendeSouza » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:46 pm

It's nice to meet here all the experts and happy to read your point of view. Thank you for taking time and discussed with us.
Lauren,
https://www.cvfolks.co.uk/

Brian19

Post by Brian19 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:03 pm

I have the same problem with a gt2560 rev a and anet 1.FirstCallOnline0 board. I'm using a 3d touch and it properly works until the print is finished. Once I start another print I get a STOP error with the same message. I have to manually pull the probe down and reset the printer in order to get it working again.