What do you guys think of Geeetech E180?

tomypayne64

What do you guys think of Geeetech E180?

Post by tomypayne64 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:04 pm

Some specs:

200usd price

130x130x130mm build volume

PLA only (no heated bed)

Notable features:

assisted bed leveling

Power loss recovery (can continue print after powerloss or you can manually pause and resume print)

Easily replaceable nozzle

Not promoting it or anything, just curious what you think. I'm not affiliated with geeetech or anything. Closest competitor that comes to mind would be Malyan M200 (aka Monoprice select mini) with quite comparable features and price.

What do you think?

inge1603

Re: What do you guys think of Geeetech E180?

Post by inge1603 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:07 pm

buongiorno
ritengo la e180 una buonissima stampante. Il problema è che non si trovano estrusori di ricambio, e quindi adesso non posso più lavorare con la stampante. Se qualcuno sapesse dove reperire l'estrusore, gli sarei molto molto grato!!!!

Mullin.susan

Post by Mullin.susan » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:55 am

I dont know cause I cant seem to get it to work with any program so I cant use it or print it and nothing I do seems to work

Cox580

Post by Cox580 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:33 pm

GeeeTech E180 3D printer REVIEW 3d Printer Reviews, Petri Dish, Creative Kids, Live Hi Guys! I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! Thank.

greatpeople

sriparnabiswas

Post by sriparnabiswas » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:05 pm

I love to use Greentech E180. Some of the features which I have liked I am sharing with you guys -
Some specs:

200usd price

130x130x130mm build volume

PLA only (no heated bed)

Notable features:

assisted bed levelling

Power loss recovery (can continue print after power loss or you can manually pause and resume print)

Easily replaceable nozzle

Not promoting it or anything, just curious what you think. I'm not affiliated with Genentech or anything. The closest competitor that comes to mind would be Malyan M200 (aka Monoprice select mini) with quite comparable features and price.
Looks interesting for a small printer. By depending on this I have also designed ERP for SME and its looks dope. It looks a lot like a clone of the Select mini/M200 like you note. It will be interesting to see if their improvements are worth the extra cost at retail. I am not sure why they are using Kickstarter other than to get publicity for the new model - it is also on their website for pre-order at $300.
Probably on Kickstarter to 1) measure consumer interest 2) to run an initial promotion for the release
It's already available for preorder on banggood too, but the cost is 298usd which is the real retail value, on Kickstarter it's 200usd. Hope this will helps you a lot. While certainly uncommon, this replaceable hotend system looks almost identical to the one employed by the Weedo F100. There's some interesting things at play here, and since it's Geeetech, I'm sure they can deliver, but I thought I'd point out that I have seen that extruder system elsewhere.

TemptonLee

Post by TemptonLee » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:19 pm

This is a very cool development.

vnsinol3

Post by vnsinol3 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:48 am

Kravitz's comment has received more than 1,360 likes while her Instagram post overall has received more than 396,840 likes as of Sunday evening.

Ivy League

gol61

Post by gol61 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:16 pm

Every people in this modern era is using communication media to stay connected with each other special by doing chats with each other. When the chat word comes to our ears the word came into our mind is Whatsapp. Now, YoWhatsApp Apk became the most used and common chatting application to chat with each other and also to share media.

sprit

Post by sprit » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:18 pm

Hey guys YO Whatsapp has been recently launched by app developer Yousef Al-Basha, the app editor and mod enthusiast have added some of the features which make the Yo WhatsApp APK stand apart from all the other Whatsapp Mods. As we have discussed earlier, YoWhatsApp APK latest version is a modified version of the original WhatsApp APK which easily surpasses the other modded WhatsApp APKs available on the internet.

Stehen

Post by Stehen » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:37 pm

I like Geeetech E180's resume feature after the power failure. It's the first printer i have that supports resume functionality. It eliminates all the worries about the power failure during the printing process. Whenever power goes out and comes back, the printer just asks if i want to resume the previous process or start a new one. Very helpful feature it is.
That's all from me.
Thanks.
Aero WhatsApp