The Intellectual Lability Methodology

max96rasmussen

The Intellectual Lability Methodology

Post by max96rasmussen » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:37 pm

Often when hiring for a responsible position that requires high intellectual skills, candidates need to perform an IQ test. But people with excellent IQ scores are not always able to quickly navigate a complex task or work well in multitasking. A psychophysiological parameter is responsible for this. It is intellectual lability - the mobility of cycles in the nervous and muscular tissues. I’m Max Rasmussen, an essay writer from wowessays, and that is why in companies today one of the stages of hiring is passing a test on the speed of thinking processes.

What does mental lability mean?
Lability in physiology is functional fluidity, excitation cycles in the nervous and muscular tissues with a certain speed. Lability is directly related to natural abilities, namely the state of the nervous system. The greater the speed of excitatory and inhibitory impulses and the more balanced the processes, the better the lability will be.

Intellectual lability is the ability to work well in multitasking mode, to switch from one task to another, and the ability to concentrate attention for a long time. The better the lability, the faster the speed and quality of the task.

Pros of intellectual lability:
  • Quick orientation in different tasks, ability to multitask;
  • quick learning ability, quick comprehension of new information;
  • to switch attention to other tasks without loss of quality;
  • quick and high-quality performance of complex tasks;
  • the ability to perceive several requirements in a moment.
All these advantages will undoubtedly make your resume more advantageous in comparison with other applicants, as high intellectual lability greatly increases the productivity of the employee. Employees with excellent lability absorb new responsibilities faster, perform tasks better, and therefore are more likely to achieve good career results.

How do I know my intellectual lability level?
The level of intellectual lability is most commonly tested using the S. N. Kostromina methodology, which is suitable for testing professionals, students or adolescents. It is a unique method that consists of 40 questions (for adults), 20 (for adolescents) and a sheet of answers ruled out in squares.

Instructions for the test: next to the number of the question there is the number of the square in which you must place the correct answer. You have a maximum of 4 seconds for each question.

Keys to the test: 1 to 4 wrong answers - you have excellent intellectual lability; 5-9 wrong answers - you have a good average level; 10-14 answers - your lability is just below average; more than 15 - low lability, but that doesn't mean that you can't handle complex tasks, you just need more time to solve them.

The test for liability is not suitable for younger students, because at this age the nervous mental processes are not fully developed to assess them correctly.

How to pump up intellectual lability?
It is impossible to train intellectual lability because it is a natural ability and it is impossible to artificially develop the peculiarities of the nervous system. But do not get upset, because you can pump up additional skills that possess people with excellent intellectual lability.

Learn how to cope with stress in order to work better and more efficiently in multitasking mode. Learn how to work with emotional burnout. What to do under time pressure and how to get out of stress during communication with clients or bosses. How to identify the causes of stress and eliminate them in a timely manner.

Learn effective self-education techniques to increase the speed of perception of new information. After all, the world is changing faster than we are. Therefore, it is necessary to keep abreast of all trends, to remain always afloat, and not to drown in a sea of information. If you like this article, check my alphabetizer.

Learn to properly formulate goals and objectives, so as not to get lost in an endless stream of cases. Proper goal setting is the first step to implementation. There are effective techniques with which you can easily set goals and implement an action plan.

Read more:
Top 4 Websites to Pay Someone to Write My Paper from Scratch
TOP 5 Essay Maker Websites That US Students Trust (Tested & Approved)
TOP 6 Homework Help Websites to Thrive in College According to Students’ Feedback
TOP 6 Legit Websites to Ask ‘Write My Paper’ and Get the Best of It