How is this company still in business

jamb84

How is this company still in business

Post by jamb84 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:18 am

I am struggling to understand how a business that doesnt respond to emails or skypes from customers whos orders havent been shipped is still around. I have a chunk of stuff ordered and paid for, including express shipping, that after a week is still in “processing” status. Ive sent 2 emails and ive tried to contact both skype contacts to no avail. Absolutely fuming.

Admin

Re: How is this company still in business

Post by Admin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience, which platform did you order from?

jamb84

Post by jamb84 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Sorry. I don’t really understand the question. I ordered directly from the online store on the geeetech website at https://www.geeetech.com/.

Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:54 pm

jamb84 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:33 pm
Sorry. I don’t really understand the question. I ordered directly from the online store on the geeetech website at https://www.geeetech.com/.
What's your email and order number, please?

jamb84

Post by jamb84 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:48 pm

I will pm the details. Of all the threads on here of people complaining about the service and lack of email responses etc I am yet to see any kind of explanation for the issues. Every time their issue just gets dealt with but there is never a proper explanation of why this company fails to answer its customers.

Alienmoon

Post by Alienmoon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:01 pm

@jamb84

I would like to point out that when you order from the actual GEEETech.com website, the tracking number can take up to 2-3 days to appear in the system.

I would also point out when you order from the GEEETech.com website, your items are travelling from over Sea's and once the items reach your home country, the Parts can be held up in the Customs section,... once they have gone through customs and have been handed over to the post office (If you live in the UK, like me) then the items should be with you within a few days.

If you like in the UK, some of my over sea's items have been helped up to a month, at times and at this point the tracking will not be updated, until it moves again,... and may I remind you, this is no Fault of GEEETech.

If you do live in the UK, you can also try posting your tracking number into the Royal Mail tracking and not the DHL, DHL job is over, once it's been handed to the country it's to be delivered in.

I wish you luck.

P.S
I've never had an issue with GEEETech, If I do, I talk to Arron who is part of the Support team,... Arron, as always helped me in many ways, he is very polite and will do what he can to help you with any problem with your printer.

If you read this Arron,... Thank You, for all your Help,... You are a credit to GEEETech.com

Regards
Gary.
I Want To Believe

lenkiely

Post by lenkiely » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:01 pm

Hmmmmm, i have not got anything bad to say, i think support has been great, all my questions have always been answered promptly, my replacement glass bed and heat tray which arrived to me in melbourne within 2 weeks. thank you Geeetech, you rock

davesatu

Post by davesatu » Wed May 08, 2019 1:45 pm

Hmmmmm well my experiences with 4 machines over 18 months are very different.

If you buy from Geeetech you must remember you will and must assume, to be very much on your own.

Had 4 Geeetech machines now down to one. Nothing much good to say I'm afraid about support. Supplier only answers about 30% of mail. I have come to the conclusion this is sometimes because they don't know the answer with comments like 'they changed it in March". This I think refers to my request to supply a spare 12864 display for an A20M. Part not on the website. It seems the flat cable from board to 12864 LCD may have been changed to 2 x IDC ribbon ala the Reprap way. The GT2560 ver3 board looks the same. Ask yet another question? Waste of time. Still don't know.

But the final doozy came when I asked Victory Lei for a replacement A20M Y axis end stop.
Sent the obligatory picture. A $2 part. It is not on the website. If Victory had decided to send it there would have been a part number even though it is not listed on the website. Alarm bells? - you bet. And no one wants to talk about it.

So I went to the Geeetech official eBay site and asked if the Y axis end stop could be supplied. They said yes just submit the advised offer price on the X axis model listed and they would change the listing. Did that and my offer expired. Asked what happened and they said do again. Did that and the offer at their price was declined. And again one more time. Seems they are being run by children. The child here and Geetech employee is Albee Deng. He should be fired. If you want to ask him his age send mail it's albee.deng@geeetech.cn

So that's it for me. If you have infinite patience and time I wish you well. I fixed the broken actuator on Y axis by replacing the switch from a spare X axis. You should not have to do this. And in the future I can do exactly what Geeetech did: clone the Creality 10 - with another couple of changes of course.

Admin

Post by Admin » Wed May 08, 2019 2:24 pm

Thank you for your feedback, we will make improvements, and once again a sincere apology for the inconvenience.

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Sat May 11, 2019 5:59 pm

:D

What Vert said is sacred words.
Some people prefer to blame others for their lack of knowledge and ineptitude.

How many car owners are there who drive into a tree and go to the manufacturer. Then they say that this car sucks because it drove into a tree :?:

:lol:
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.