Replacement GTM32 pro board not printing right

Menelaus

Replacement GTM32 pro board not printing right

Post by Menelaus » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:14 pm

Just received and installed a replacement control board on my M201. Tried printing on it and it starts fine but starts doing its own thing after a couple of minutes. I'm linking videos of the issue. One shows printing from the SD card with gcode from Simplify3D the other is tethered with Geeetech's Easyprint software (latest version .19). I've tried reflashing with the same software.

from SD card
Tethered

gloriastagg

Re: Replacement GTM32 pro board not printing right

Post by gloriastagg » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:15 pm

So yes people working with GTM32 pro board can for a while feel uncomfortable and even robotic through the process of implementing new routines but ultimately you should be able to find your own voice doing so.

Diego541

Re: Replacement GTM32 pro board not printing right

Post by Diego541 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:21 pm

It sounds to me like the printer head is worn out. I recommend running a nozzle check to troubleshoot which can be done by printing lines across your pages for calibration. You can get best essay writing service usa online if the nozzle has ink on it after the first time, you should replace it. If not, try resetting/replacing your cartridges or flushing them by holding down the cartridge until you feel it unlock, then pull the water tank lever up and release it.