MeCreator2 feedback after ~ 3 weeks

mihait

MeCreator2 feedback after ~ 3 weeks

Post by mihait » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Build quality issues:
- one leg is shorter than the other 3 and this makes the printer wobble on any surface
- extruder spring needs a ~ 2mm spacer
- one screw was in the box and I had to recheck all of them
- constant noise from the Y axis while in movement ( probably due to bad bearings )
- badly adjusted voltage for all drivers
- the bed won't be levelled no matter what

Firmware:
- disable steppers doesn't work for the Y axis
- the code is a mess

Other that that, prints are "decent" if you ignore the first layers.

It's a shame, because it could have been a really really nice product.

I've managed to port the firmware to Marlin 1.1.3 (and 1.1.4) and the manual mesh bed levelling feature is really handy. I still have to figure some params since geeetech doesn't provide schematics for the board ...

For anyone who want's a MeCreator 2, you'd better look for a prusa/delta, where at least you have some room for improvement.
Personally, I wouldn't buy it again.

Bayer97

Re: MeCreator2 feedback after ~ 3 weeks

Post by Bayer97 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:20 pm

MeCreator2 has been getting very positive feedback after being in development for about 3 weeks. People seem to really enjoy the simplified and easy-to-use interface, and the app has been getting high marks for its performance. After getting sociology dissertation services online, we are currently working on a few new features that we think will make MeCreator2 an even more indispensable tool for people who want to create great videos without all of the hassle.

Pete Bradtke

Re: MeCreator2 feedback after ~ 3 weeks

Post by Pete Bradtke » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:51 pm

I think it is a good printer for the price. I am hoping that they will improve the software and make the model more robust with a metal frame instead of plastic parts (I am worried about the X-axis). The print quality is pretty good, but you have to keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't fail. You can rely on https://procustomwriting.net/ for content writing. They provide exceptional content at affordable prices.