My experience in G2S pro... total fail..

Netlello

My experience in G2S pro... total fail..

Post by Netlello » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:34 am

Here's my experience with the delta G2S printer:

The printer has been installed correctly, but I had a problem with the installation ...finger bent of the autoleveling was bigger than the hole. This gave for trouble ...because the finger does not stand still and straight, but it moves so that the configuration is not accurate.
also sometimes fails to fall and the endstop remains open ... resulting in error as in the video

one of the hotend never warmed. I had to change with more improved, with cooling, as in the picture
image3.JPG
image3.JPG (99.83 KiB) Viewed 6630 times
one of the arms was broken, as in the picture
image2.JPG
arm broken
image2.JPG (98.45 KiB) Viewed 6630 times
print bed connector was broken ... I soldered but doesn't always work
image1.JPG
image1.JPG (124.96 KiB) Viewed 6630 times
one of extruders didn't work, not dragged the filament, I changed with others in aluminium
image4.JPG
image4.JPG (69.44 KiB) Viewed 6630 times
now the printer is having problems printing parties larger than 6 cm in diameter. tap on the one hand, surely because the autoleveling is skewed and not working
image5.JPG
image5.JPG (91.09 KiB) Viewed 6630 times

Cup

Re: My experience in G2S pro... total fail..

Post by Cup » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:28 am

Hi,
Maybe you can contact the seller to talk about the broken parts.
As for hotend not heating,have you read this post before?
http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 19&t=17039

Netlello

Post by Netlello » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Tra.. i've try all.. maybe changing the hotend 1 in the oggetti solet but is brocken... is the part.. the l'ex light blink normally

uijoti

Post by uijoti » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:56 am

I went through an underpowered power supply, but not near the problems you've had. Good work getting that far! I'm at about the same point and it seems adjusting the bed with the screw and wingnut at the base doesn't work. =/ it might for you though. Also got the zstop for autoleveling use an inductive proximity sensor. You can get them pretty cheap and design/ print a mount for it. I just calibrate manually though.