Customer Service

wbaker

Re: Customer Service

Post by wbaker » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:54 am

Hello, I have been trying to get a manual to build the 3d printer kit I bought. I was givden a link to a file named ZL32600ENmanual(2) (1).zip but winzip and explorer say it is an invalid archive.

Mark

Post by Mark » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:16 pm

where's the file link? what product do you buy?

H****s

Post by H****s » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:43 am

Hello, I have A Prusa I3 with an Arduino/Ramps1.4, DVR8825 stepper drivers, 12864 LCD controller, dual mk8 extruders, M3 24v heatbed, all on a P3steel frame. this system has been working fine with the occasional over heating problem. Thought I would do a little upgrading to the GT2560. Purchased the board hooked it up and it doesn't want to take my Marlin sketch. I have been using Arduino 1.6.7 with Marlin1_22_16. It keeps coming up with (avrdude: stk500v2_getsync() : timeout comunicating with programmer). I changed to an old LCD 2004 I had laying around with the modified Marlin program for that display and it still wont load. used the same Marlin and LCD 2004 loaded it onto the old arduino/ramps and it works fine. so Now I'm thinking It's in my sketch settings.

Sherry

Post by Sherry » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:39 pm

H****s wrote:Hello, I have A Prusa I3 with an Arduino/Ramps1.4, DVR8825 stepper drivers, 12864 LCD controller, dual mk8 extruders, M3 24v heatbed, all on a P3steel frame. this system has been working fine with the occasional over heating problem. Thought I would do a little upgrading to the GT2560. Purchased the board hooked it up and it doesn't want to take my Marlin sketch. I have been using Arduino 1.6.7 with Marlin1_22_16. It keeps coming up with (avrdude: stk500v2_getsync() : timeout comunicating with programmer). I changed to an old LCD 2004 I had laying around with the modified Marlin program for that display and it still wont load. used the same Marlin and LCD 2004 loaded it onto the old arduino/ramps and it works fine. so Now I'm thinking It's in my sketch settings.
hi,
1. can you find usb serial port for the GT2560 under COM and LPT of Device Manager? please take a screen shot of the port.
2. please try Arduino 1.0.1, and follow the post to upload firmware.if it still fails,please power up the GT2560 with 12V power supply to upload firware , or unplug all things on mother board.
http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17181
3.there is a 5V test point on PCB. please power up the mother board and measure if there is 5V.
4.checking PCB.
http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17102

simplicity

Post by simplicity » Sat May 28, 2016 8:57 pm

hello, I am in desperate need of a wire diagram for the control board sanguinololu 1.3 v please help I have 4 red wires and 2 black going into the blue block terminal and I am putting in a new board but they are un hooked and I forget wich goes were, thank you.

Toy
Site Admin

Post by Toy » Mon May 30, 2016 9:43 am

You can find the wiring in the assembly instructions, see the link: http://www.geeetech.com/Documents/Alumi ... uction.pdf

simplicity

Post by simplicity » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:37 am

this is for the prusa I have a mecreator and I need a wire diagram for the terminal blocks on the control board, I need to see were the neg and 4 pos wires go into the terminal , please help.

Toy
Site Admin

Post by Toy » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:42 am

Me creater use the same board as prusa I3, you can refer to its wiring.

hall_philip

Post by hall_philip » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:16 pm

I two have gone with no reply from emails for sometime on several concerns. very unhappy with the service. I had plans on ordering another printer from here but thinking I may be better off with another brand. I had one control board that I believe shorted out after printing and the Z-axis failed, another was a shipping issue with and incorrect address(not on my part) and the package was returned to sender after two weeks of waiting for it. I have never got a response until I used the live chat and now Im not even getting a reply from that. I just want to say buyer beware, don't be in a rush for parts or service. :(

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:00 am

hall_philip wrote:I two have gone with no reply from emails for sometime on several concerns. very unhappy with the service. I had plans on ordering another printer from here but thinking I may be better off with another brand. I had one control board that I believe shorted out after printing and the Z-axis failed, another was a shipping issue with and incorrect address(not on my part) and the package was returned to sender after two weeks of waiting for it. I have never got a response until I used the live chat and now Im not even getting a reply from that. I just want to say buyer beware, don't be in a rush for parts or service. :(
hi,my dear friend
Firstly thank you for your interest in our company,and please accept my sincere apology for the problem you met.Then thanks for your suggestion put forward, we will do better improvement,cuz our customer is our God.Looking forward to your more suggestions,and once again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience you have sustained.
Best Regards!
William
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!