lcd display

bandit

lcd display

Post by bandit » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Hello! Is there any way that the LCD display can be mounted on the me creater printer frame that I just bought. The power switch should be mounted on the frame for safety reasons, I guess that I will have to try and modify this flaw in the printer :cry: :cry: :evil:

zhangxueyou

Re: lcd display

Post by zhangxueyou » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:01 am

Sorry, there is no place on printer to intall lcd and power supply. But we will improve it later.

GeorgeAHoneycutt

Post by GeorgeAHoneycutt » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:15 pm

A liquid-crystal display (LCD) is a flat-panel display that gives the best video quality. I got your post when I was searching for the https://newsbeezer.com/pros-and-cons-of-a-gap-year/ site because my friend asked me to read this article. I like your information and so I shared my views on it.

LynCAtkinson

Post by LynCAtkinson » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:42 pm

I think you will get your answer by searching it on google or youtube. I also try to find out its answer if I'll find the answer to this question. I'll let you know.

AmandaMKemp

Post by AmandaMKemp » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:47 pm

Sorry, but I didn't know about this. I will ask about it from my friend he is working on LCD display store.

SaraLSummers

Post by SaraLSummers » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:56 pm

Yes, I agreed with you. I was also looking for the 3D printer online in which the power switch should be on the frame but I can't find it anywhere. I hope they will launch this 3D printer soon whose power switch is on the frame. By the way, if anyone here needs scholarship essay help then I would recommend you to visit https://studyclerk.com/scholarship-essa ... ng-service here in which you will find professional essay writers having years of experience. They helped me when I was lack of time.