Software for Linux

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: Software for Linux

Post by _kaktus_ » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:45 am

Giuseppe I must improve. :roll:

I talk, I talk, but in life we have to be verbal. ;)

I said that I installed all the programs from the repository. Meanwhile, I tested myself because I didn't like something. :oops:

Code: Select all

18:01 kaktus@donica:~$ aptitude search cura
i   cura                                                          - GUI G-code generator for 3D printers
i A cura-engine                                                   - command line slicer engine for 3d printing
18:36 kaktus@donica:~$

18:33 kaktus@donica:~$ aptitude search printrun
i   printrun                                                      - 3D printing host suite

18:35 kaktus@donica:~$ aptitude search mono-run
i A mono-runtime                                                  - Środowisko uruchomieniowe Mono - wersja domyślna
i A mono-runtime-common                                           - Środowisko uruchomieniowe mono - pliki wspólne
i A mono-runtime-sgen                                             - Środowisko uruchomieniowe Mono - SGen
In turn the repository of my distribution does not contain repetier-host packages. So I had to install it from a package coming from the home program site.
Because I installed the program quite a long time ago, I forgot about the details. You must therefore forgive me for my wordfulness. :roll:

But the unstable release has these packages in repo. :D
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:33 am

Hi
:mrgreen:

I had to rehabilitate myself :D

Description of the installation Repetier-Host.

:lol:
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

patsm00re18

Post by patsm00re18 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:47 am

In downloading that software for Linux, you need Repetier Host software. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... dcbdbbknck