A10T e steps : how to?

kendoodle

A10T e steps : how to?

Post by kendoodle » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:51 am

I have not been able get a decent print on my new A10T. I've changed travel speed and restraction distance so many times and I still can't get a print without excessive stringing. I heard a YouTube blogger mention that e steps should be correct first but I have no idea how to do this. Is there a set number that needs to be changed in the printer's configuration or is there some kind of test that needs to be run to determine the correct setting? How can I get started fixing this so I can enjoy the full use of my printer. Thank you.

jhondic

Re: A10T e steps : how to?

Post by jhondic » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:07 pm

kendoodle wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:51 am
I have not been able get a decent print on my new A10T. I've changed travel speed and restraction distance so many times and I still can't get a print without excessive stringing. I heard aTutuBox AppYouTube blogger mention that e steps should be correct first but I have no idea how to do this. Is there a set number that needs to be changed in the printer's configuration or is there some kind of test that needs to be run to determine the correct setting? How can I get started fixing this so I can enjoy the full use of my printer. Thank you.
I am looking to buy a printer I have never used one before, I was told to get the Ender 3 pro. But I was also told to buy a dual printer. Can you please help me as I need to know what I should buy?

many thanks