A30 Pro home and levelling problems

rayleeis

A30 Pro home and levelling problems

Post by rayleeis » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:37 am

Hi, I have the A30 Pro and after turning on the printer, I press home and press the house icon, the printer base plate thing moves towards me non stop reached the end and grinds the motor....if I turn off the power and try again, and press the back sensor, the bottom plate stops and the printer head rises to the very top non stop and grinds.....If I try manual levelling, same thing...

any ideas?

I'm new to 3d printing, excuse the terminology...I found this unit at one of my rentals that tenant left behind...maybe it's broken, but it's never been used, as far as I can tell.....

AdamRock

Re: A30 Pro home and levelling problems

Post by AdamRock » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:22 pm

Thank you so much for telling us about this! And could you tell us more about where you can choose a good baseboard for your home?

TimTray

Re: A30 Pro home and levelling problems

Post by TimTray » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:36 pm

Repair is quite an interesting process. Not so long ago I started to renovate my house. Therefore, I decided to think about how to make it the highest quality. My friend advised me to use mdf skirting. I listened to his advice and was satisfied! It remains to finish the rest of the repairs in the house and it will be really beautiful!