Heat bed for use in neuroscience research

JoaoB

Heat bed for use in neuroscience research

Post by JoaoB » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:58 am

Dear all,
I am a biomedical researcher and I'm currently developing a device for testing the temperature sensitivity threshold in rodents, and so I need to tightly control temperature (from 40ºC to 60ºC) given to the animals through some kind of heat pad.

I had the idea of using heat-beds commonly used on Geeetech 3d printers, as they are very famous for their quality and already use a system that allows fine tuning of the temperature of the heatbed by means of GT2560 board. But currently I’m having some difficulties discriminating which components I should order, as I won’t need the servos, but only the heating related components.

Could you please be so kind to help me completing the check list of components that I need to order?
-GT2560 board
-LCD2004
-thermistor, but which one?
-Do I need a 12V cooling fan, or not really because I won’t use the steppers?
-To heat a 300mmx300mm heatbed which power supply do I need, a 12V/24V? and 10/15A?
-heatbed 300x300mm
Apart from the cables am I missing something here?

Kind regards,
Joao

William
Site Admin

Re: Heat bed for use in neuroscience research

Post by William » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:00 am

Hi,If you just need heating, all you need is the power supply, motherboard, power cord, display screen, hot bed, power supply for power supply, power supply from the motherboard, display temperature on the display, and heating bed
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Amberdanielle

Post by Amberdanielle » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:22 pm

Heat production and dissipation are dependent on a coordinated set of autonomic responses. If any of you have trouble creating a neuroscience research, https://www.divineessay.com/ can help. The company does its task very well and on time.

susanpenson

Post by susanpenson » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:25 pm

Great discussion here about the Heat bed for use in neuroscience research and recently I was also looking for my project https://eden-bancrofts.com/, thanks for sharing the great knowledge about that.

Regards
Susan Penson

jamespolson

Post by jamespolson » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:28 pm

I have bookmarked the most informative conversation related to the Heat bed for use in neuroscience research. infect recently have been researching for a long time for my project https://impact-auto-glass.com/ Thanks.

vorcy

Post by vorcy » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:34 pm

Personal statement help online. Do you plan to apply to Tier 1 school next year? Are you sure your performance, GPA, and other achievements will be considered and assessed the right way? You must know that coursework writing service is what you should focus on. Top schools consider this paper the most important factor when choosing future students. In case you're unsure that your writing mastery is enough to craft an excellent paper, get personal statement help online and ensure successful admission.