phone

AlexMorris

phone

Post by AlexMorris » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:25 pm

Hello friends, can anyone advise me on a high-quality smartphone for an adequate price list? Only preferably without iPhones, they may have good devices, but I don't want to throw out a thousand bucks for an ordinary device. I need it purely for work, download instant messengers and that's all. And of course watch the video on YouTube in the evenings

Ghoul

Re: phone

Post by Ghoul » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:47 pm

Hello, well, in fact, even something wild is suitable for these purposes, but of course if you prefer to buy such things. Personally, I always try to take equipment in a new state, which I advise you too. In general, if you want my personal advice on choosing a smartphone, then I recommend Lenovo, here https://devicelist.best/en/phone/lenovo/ you can see the top 10 smartphones from Lenovo. By the way, the site has a comparison function with other smartphones, so when choosing a phone, you can use this functionality on the site for an accurate comparison. Good luck!

Mellierber

Post by Mellierber » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:31 am

These tools are so important for the development and advertising of social networks. Anyway, not so long ago I wanted to participate in a YouTube contest, but only people who had a lot of comments were allowed to participate in this contest. To collect them as quickly as possible and take part in this contest, I used this service https://top4smm.com/youtube-comments which helped me a lot to get the necessary number of comments to participate in the contest.

EvaElay

Post by EvaElay » Tue May 24, 2022 8:30 pm

Hi, there are many different ways to make money now, like buying and selling cryptocurrencies, like me, in principle it is not difficult, you just need some money and knowledge to start. In order not to encounter restrictions and other problems on exchanges, read the information at the link. Investing is not a gamble, but a serious investment in the future. With the right approach and the right knowledge, you will quickly increase your income.