Upgrade Firmware with easy print

AlexG

Re: Upgrade Firmware with easy print

Post by AlexG » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:33 pm

It is impossible for me to make my printer work. First of all I couldn't uppload the firmware with Arduino, I talked with Geeetech Suport and they told me to change some parameters in the boards file of the arduino installation. After doing that I was able to uppload the firmware but I can only see black squares in the LCD display, it is well wired, I uplloaded the right version of the firmware (Prusa i3 Pro W). If I try to update the firmware with EasyPrint 3D I cant neither do it with 1.0.19 or 1.1.7 version. I'm just tired of googling for answers, before this I didnt know if buy a pre-assembled printer or assemble one by myself, now I can see the answer with clarity, if I cant make this printer work I will just buy an assembled one.
This is what I see when I try to update the firmware via EasyPrint 3D:
https://ibb.co/hunMnJ

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:42 pm

I'm sure my message won't help you, but I'll tell you so.
;)
If others have managed it, you will be able to do it as well.
Maybe at the beginning it is difficult because you still have too little knowledge and you need to read more.
Treat it as learning about your machine.

Perhaps you are in a crisis now. In a moment you will laugh at this situation.

So the head up and forward. :)
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

Gingko
Site Admin

Post by Gingko » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:53 pm

AlexG wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:33 pm
It is impossible for me to make my printer work. First of all I couldn't uppload the firmware with Arduino, I talked with Geeetech Suport and they told me to change some parameters in the boards file of the arduino installation. After doing that I was able to uppload the firmware but I can only see black squares in the LCD display, it is well wired, I uplloaded the right version of the firmware (Prusa i3 Pro W). If I try to update the firmware with EasyPrint 3D I cant neither do it with 1.0.19 or 1.1.7 version. I'm just tired of googling for answers, before this I didnt know if buy a pre-assembled printer or assemble one by myself, now I can see the answer with clarity, if I cant make this printer work I will just buy an assembled one.
This is what I see when I try to update the firmware via EasyPrint 3D:
Hi, Alex
If you use Arduino to upload the firmware, choose the right COM port and board(Mega 2560), the firmware on the forum has no bug and can be upload successfully, I tried that several times. ;)

If you are using EasyPrint, try with baud rate 256000.

pinterestgem

Post by pinterestgem » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:43 pm

HP regularly releases new printer firmware versions with product enhancements or issue fixes. Depending on your printer, apps on the printer control panel might also receive updates. 4 wheel drive hardware coupons Update firmware and apps on a regular basis to make sure you are getting the most out of your printer.

williamwilly

Post by williamwilly » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:48 pm

I am william willy Student from United States of America. I am a part time blogger. Being a blogger i really love to write on different forums and in the previous days i have collaborated with many merchandises. Besides this I really love to wear leather jackets so recently I bought a leather jacket called
Riverdale Southside Serpents Jacket

psychicreadings

Post by psychicreadings » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:01 pm

There are a number of genuine psychics with five-star ratings and glowing testimonials, making it simple to locate someone you can trust. As texting and chat become more mainstream, more gifted advisers are utilizing online techniques to assist customers. Whether you're seeking a true Chakra Healing with valuable insights for you in Tarot card readings, Astrology, Dreams, Fortune Telling, Love and Relationships, Career Forecasts, Numerology, or something else, we're confident you'll find one at Psychic Reading By Jill.