My quick review of the Geeetech Aluminum Prusa i3

Johnlarry

My quick review of the Geeetech Aluminum Prusa i3

Post by Johnlarry » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:38 pm

Pros:

Lots of spare parts, labelled

Quick shipping (from Gearbest...6 days from China to Canada)

Aluminum frame is solid, powder-coated

Cons:

Some of the spare parts are garbage (like wingnuts with no threads, or a throat with heat resistant tubing that's not long enough, or power supply that delivers 10.1V instead of 12V)

Some parts are fragile (like the fins on the extruder fan, which snap off ridiculously easy)

Video instructions are not always accurate (installing Z-steppers on wrong side of frame)

Pre-connected parts are not tightly put together (I'm waiting for a new throat and nozzle since the extruder was not tightened down properly and filament oozed everywhere)

Some pieces were not tapped well (Y-Z mounting bracket, or top Z brackets that weren't tapped deep enough)

Summary...I would likely not buy again nor suggest others buy this. I'll eventually get it working, but I shouldn't have to go to extra trouble to make this work from brand-new parts.
Last edited by Johnlarry on Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

William
Site Admin

Re: My quick review of the Geeetech Aluminum Prusa i3

Post by William » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:13 pm

The Aluminum Prusa i3 is the DIY series printer but you are correct.
When there is an issue with the parts of your machine, you can ask the sales to send you the replacement.

You can try to select the A10,ender3 or other printers under 200.(I personally prefer A10 because I prefer the GT2560V3 motherboard.)
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Morgest

Re: My quick review of the Geeetech Aluminum Prusa i3

Post by Morgest » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:26 pm

Learning with expert which could be an good idea to explore more but you can only decide to go for term paper help https://grabessay.org/​​​​​​​ where you can get anything learn like law paper, assignment, exams, also dumps microsoft coding which is great way.