Can we make wireless conncetion to gt2650

glenn_3D

Can we make wireless conncetion to gt2650

Post by glenn_3D » Wed May 31, 2017 3:28 am

I would like to have a wireless serial conncetion to my 3d printer. any know if this is posibel to do in a simple way.

William
Site Admin

Re: Can we make wireless conncetion to gt2650

Post by William » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:17 pm

What do you want to connect this motherboard wirelessly?Computer or Mobile phone?
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

glenn_3D

Post by glenn_3D » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:17 pm

computer sir.

appswert

Post by appswert » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:01 pm

glenn_3D wrote:I would like to have a wireless serial conncetion to my 3d printer. any know if this is posibel to do in a simple way.
Have you considered an Raspberry Pi and something like oktoprint?
http://octoprint.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsxO3ksxm4
You can connect your raspberry (depending on moddel) via wireless.

But more important is:
What are you trying to achieve?
Do you just want to send serial commands to the printer via wireless?
Or do you want to print something with this method (which could be bad in term of reliability of wireless connections)?

RichardTHanna

Post by RichardTHanna » Thu May 27, 2021 12:13 am

Thanks for sharing these tips with us. But right now, I am very busy making my essay work. I forget to make it but I didn't have much time to complete and submit it. So I am looking for a rush essay to complete it. And I hope I will find it soon.

GeorgeAHoneycutt

Post by GeorgeAHoneycutt » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:38 pm

Yes, I agree with you, wireless 3d printers more beneficial. By the way, I was looking for a sister where I can get the best business plan for an auto repair shop if anyone knows where I can get it then please let me know, thanks for sharing.

Mohanranga

Post by Mohanranga » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:14 pm

There are many roles that are essential to a successful business, and chief technology officer (CTO) is one of them. The CTO is responsible for the https://technicalmasterminds.net/ direction of the company and ensuring its products and services meet customer needs. They work with teams of engineers to develop new products or improve existing ones, making sure they are efficient and user-friendly. Some of the most innovative minds in business are CTOs. Here are three who have made major contributions to their companies.

Mohanranga

Post by Mohanranga » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:07 am

isaimini, one of the most popular sites to watch movies online free of charge and with no annoying advertisements.isaimini hosts a large variety of content in each language so you can either watch the movie or download it right away on your device. we are working hard every day to bring even more features! isaimini

Mohanranga

Post by Mohanranga » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:52 am

Techs Slash, or tacking an s onto the end of a word, has been one of the most popular internet trends in recent years, spreading across platforms and industries. In fact, many people have found that tacking on an s can make certain terms much more appealing and interesting to the average internet user. This is how Techs Slash came to be such a beloved trend among millennials and older generations alike.

Mohanranga

Post by Mohanranga » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:57 pm

Small businesses have limited funds so it's essential that they get the most value for money possible when it comes to their under budgets . When you are looking for a website it's essential to get one that looks like a million bucks, but doesn't cost one.