piece of crap 3d touch from geeetech.

mannymiller

piece of crap 3d touch from geeetech.

Post by mannymiller » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:05 am

Ok.. i have purchased this cheap knockoff and have spent a whole day trying to get it working. now if your reading this and considering buying this - DONT.

I would rather eat a roll of filament and have my rear end heated to 200`c and print that way than go through the pain of trying to get this work again. So geeetech listen up., i have an (unnamed ) popular youtube channel. the idea was to
compare a geeetech i3 pro b with simple bed leveling with a more expensive already built printer. To prove you do not have to spend lots of money to get some decent prints. , of my hates is lack of customer support. i posted a request for some help regarding incorrect x-axis homing. i knew what the answer was, it was a test to see how quickly you would answer - 2 days and you redirected me to the page i wrote the question in ??

Now i have owned one of your bed leveling devices, i say owned as about an hour ago i took a very large hammer and smashed it to pieces, i was not content when it sat in about 50 pieces, i had to see dust. it was the best £20 i have even spent. I will not be posting a nice review, or purchasing another of your cheap clones again. Thanks for the zero help you have given me and the other users in these forums. im off up the garden to chew on some filament and to get blow torch out. My youtube video is now to prove i can print better than a i3 pro b.

gadget.iom

Re: piece of crap 3d touch from geeetech.

Post by gadget.iom » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:01 am

mannymiller wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:05 am
Ok.. i have purchased this cheap knockoff and have spent a whole day trying to get it working. now if your reading this and considering buying this - DONT.

I would rather eat a roll of filament and have my rear end heated to 200`c and print that way than go through the pain of trying to get this work again. So geeetech listen up., i have an (unnamed ) popular youtube channel. the idea was to
compare a geeetech i3 pro b with simple bed leveling with a more expensive already built printer. To prove you do not have to spend lots of money to get some decent prints. , of my hates is lack of customer support. i posted a request for some help regarding incorrect x-axis homing. i knew what the answer was, it was a test to see how quickly you would answer - 2 days and you redirected me to the page i wrote the question in ??

Now i have owned one of your bed leveling devices, i say owned as about an hour ago i took a very large hammer and smashed it to pieces, i was not content when it sat in about 50 pieces, i had to see dust. it was the best £20 i have even spent. I will not be posting a nice review, or purchasing another of your cheap clones again. Thanks for the zero help you have given me and the other users in these forums. im off up the garden to chew on some filament and to get blow torch out. My youtube video is now to prove i can print better than a i3 pro b.

Your post made my day! :)
Unfortunately I read this post too late. At this point the 3D Touch is worth more in parts.