What Node.js is for

nadiafishma

What Node.js is for

Post by nadiafishma » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:51 am

Hi all! Not too long ago I was talking to my friends about creating programs. They say there is some kind of platform. Which simplifies everything. Allegedly Node.js. What do you think about it?

WarTouch

Re: What Node.js is for

Post by WarTouch » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:07 am

Honestly, I've heard it all superficially . Because I don't know much about it. But the only thing I know is that Node.js is a server platform that runs on Google Chrome - V8 engine, which can compile JavaScript code into machine code. If you want to use it. I would advise you to look at the https://qarea.com/hire-developers/nodejs . And they would be able to provide you with all the services

momser

Post by momser » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:17 pm

I hadn't heard of it at all. Because I don't know much about it. But I think you will succeed! ;)

juanmark

Post by juanmark » Tue May 31, 2022 8:14 pm

If you more learn about NodeJS app development so let's discuss it!

pratikmistry12

Post by pratikmistry12 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:00 pm

Node.js a JavaScript runtime environment which is event driven and platform agnostic. What adds to its appeal even further is the fact that it is open source. It's a lightweight and productive platform that utilizes V8, Google's superior engine, ideal for data-intensive, real-time apps.

In simple terms Node.js is an environment that developers use to run their product through and translate JavaScript in to machine comprehendible code.