Prints are all messed up, but only with green silk filament

hoof2000

Prints are all messed up, but only with green silk filament

Post by hoof2000 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:33 pm

Hello,
Iam relativly new to 3d printing and I am having a blast. I have a Ender 3 V2 and everything works fine so far. Prints come out quite good, at least in my opinion ;) . Started out with just one roll of white filament. Works great but it is just white you know.....So i bouhgt some colors from geetech. The silky ones. Green, blue , yellow and magenta. I started out with blue and the prints look amazing. Then I wanted to try some green and oh my god. Never had any prolmes like this before. The filament does not stick to bed and it seems like there is not enough filament coming out of the nozzle or it curls up under the nozzle and the prints just dont really start all together. I tried different settings from 195 to 210 degrees. I tried different speed, rectraction and yes I did level the bed. I always level the bed before I print.Then i switched back to the blue filament and everything works fine again. I have not clue what I am doing wrong. Is there something wrong with the filament? Any help is highly appreciated