Prusa i3 pro B print quality issues

harrynice

Prusa i3 pro B print quality issues

Post by harrynice » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:16 am

Hi all,

I am having loads of trouble trying to get my printer to calibrate and print properly, resulting in the prints you see in the attached picture (yellow was supposed to be a calibration cube, white was a simple disk).

Is anyone able to give an initial diagnosis of what I need to do based on what they can see? I appreciate that this is a broad remit, but am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

William
Site Admin

Re: Prusa i3 pro B print quality issues

Post by William » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:38 pm

Hi,you can check whether the step vanule corresponds to the value in the picture below.
TIM图片20200416153537.jpg
TIM图片20200416153537.jpg (33.48 KiB) Viewed 25695 times
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

harrynice

Post by harrynice » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:52 am

Thanks - someone on reddit gave the same advice and it worked.

Could the firmware not be updated to correct this?

harrynice

Post by harrynice » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:18 am

<duplicate post>

BlueCross

Post by BlueCross » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:47 pm

harrynice wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:16 am
Hi all,

I am having loads of trouble trying to get my printer to calibrate and print properly, resulting in the prints you see in the attached picture (yellow was supposed to be a calibration cube, white was a simple disk).

Is anyone able to give an initial diagnosis of what I need to do based on what they can see? I appreciate that this is a broad remit, but am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance!
My Pasco Connect

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution Same issue still no fix to this.
Did you have a fix on this issue? I have the same problem with Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldnt find this topic troubleshooting in google.

BlueCross

Post by BlueCross » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:47 pm

harrynice wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:16 am
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution Same issue still no fix to this.
Did you have a fix on this issue? I have the same problem with Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldnt find this topic troubleshooting in google.