Laptop Recommendation

vladsmolka151

Laptop Recommendation

Post by vladsmolka151 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:46 pm

Hi to who ever is reading this! Hopefully you can help me pick a new razer laptop. I'm looking for a laptop to use for graphic design. Preferably I'd want touchscreen (like the razer book) and also a 2-in-1 design in possible, I don't if razer makes these though. Thanks in advance for your help

tomasmraz

Re: Laptop Recommendation

Post by tomasmraz » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:15 pm

I really liked the Asus ROG Strix SCAR 17 G733, I took it for gaming, but over time I stopped playing games because I became interested in mining crypto, and as it turned out, this laptop is ideal for it. Basically the most important thing in mining is a video card, in this laptop is very strong, the world's leaders in video cards, AMD and Nvidia. Having assembled a farm or home computer, install a mining software - an application to connect to a large pool. Also, install asic calculator Mining - a reserve that will help maintain your usual lifestyle and create a foundation for restoring your wealth

zazajoj

Post by zazajoj » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:40 pm

vladsmolka151 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:46 pm
Hi to who ever is reading this! Hopefully you can help me pick a new razer laptop. I'm looking for a laptop to use for graphic design. Preferably I'd want touchscreen (like the razer book) and also a 2-in-1 design in possible, I don't if razer makes these though. Thanks in advance for your help
Unfortunately there’s no 2 in 1 Razer laptop but there’s other touch screen model like on Razer blade stealth 13 with gtx1650 maxq with FHD Oled screen. However it’s out of stock on Razer store apparently so probably you need to check on retailers. On bigger 15 and 17 actual models (2022) there’re also no touchscreen option anymore, for graphic design which maybe need bigger ram more than 16gb actually I recommend blade 15/17 with upgradeable ram slot, both book 13 and stealth due smaller form factor use soldered ram, so you can’t upgrade down the road if you need more.

zazajoj

Post by zazajoj » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:40 pm

Now there are a lot of good laptops that are used in the field of mining.

Babigon

Post by Babigon » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:48 pm

Hi, I would recommend getting a keyboard case for your laptop to keep all kinds of debris and liquids from getting inside the laptop. I have been using one for a long time and once it already saved my laptop from spilled tea. So I advise you can look it here https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09PLK95W3 The main thing is to take it off when you close the laptop not to damage the screen.