Apex Legends players

johnnyy

Apex Legends players

Post by johnnyy » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:52 pm

What makes Apex Legends enjoyable for you? What do you love about it compared to other games?

denniiss

Re: Apex Legends players

Post by denniiss » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:53 pm

Love this game. Characters and whole game has a nice vibe. Hard to explain. Love the voice play and small one liners. The ping system is brilliant. Fast pace reminds me of old Arena games like Quake III and Unreal Tournament. I like the more mature take on graphics compared to other battle royale games. And every gunfight makes my heart race like no other game ever has.

aliciagold

Post by aliciagold » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:56 pm

I love the lore plus the animation’s. Respawn has one of the best animation teams :P

luckyjack

Post by luckyjack » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:00 am

"another player here. It's one of my fav games. I like the abilities and quickness to the game is a game changer. Never have I enjoyed a battle royale as much as this one. Since I found boosting service at https://overboost.pro/apex-legends/rank-boosting I got higher rank and improved me gaming skills. It's much more entertaining and now I play the game with a team. I love games with interesting plot and this is the one.
"

Hyrerer2828

Post by Hyrerer2828 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:20 pm

Hello. I understand your pain, so I want to help you with advice. No need to waste time on empty things. There is a team of professionals who live by computer games and are ready to solve your problems at any time for a monetary reward. Here are the heroes from the service - https://askboosters.gg/ . I turned to them and now my friends envy me.