What are the best gifts for guys?

doublth

What are the best gifts for guys?

Post by doublth » Wed May 18, 2022 5:27 pm

My little brother's birthday is coming up. He's turning 19 years old. I still don't know what to get him. Can you give me some advice, please?

lxst

Re: What are the best gifts for guys?

Post by lxst » Wed May 18, 2022 5:33 pm

As far as I'm concerned, your brother is not a little kid anymore and he should be given rather weighty and expensive gifts. For my 19th birthday, I got a game console. But my friends didn't know that I wanted mens diamond pinky rings . These rings look very elegant. I wanted to look like some villain in a movie who wears a diamond ring on his little finger. But soon I will save money and my dream will come true. So I think you should give him a piece of jewelry like that.

JohnSimon

Re: What are the best gifts for guys?

Post by JohnSimon » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:15 pm

lxst wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 5:33 pm
As far as I'm concerned, your brother is not a little kid anymore and he should be given rather weighty and expensive gifts. For my 19th birthday, I got a game console. But my friends didn't know that I wanted mens diamond pinky rings . These rings look very elegant. I wanted to look like some villain in a movie who wears a diamond ring on his little finger. But soon I will save money and my dream will come true. So I think you should give him a piece of jewelry like that.
That's great