Some problems on Rostock 301

William
Site Admin

Re: Some problems on Rostock 301

Post by William » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:07 pm

You should contact the related seller.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Aircraft Monkey

Post by Aircraft Monkey » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:18 am

William, That is a JOKE. The seller is a joke and knows nothing and refuses to correct the problem. I am in the process of making it to where he will never sell anything in the USA again. He tells customers lies which in the USA is for one illegal and he passes the buck to your tech support. The problem is your tech support cannot find the lost mail where my board was sent back to this seller and since he did not rcieve the board he will not send another for my printer. So here sit with a piece iof junk that has no board and nothing I can do with it but scrap it losing my almost $500 that I spent on this machine. And all you can do is tell me to contact this seller. would you like to see all the emails I have sent this so called seller trying to resolve this issue? Better have a huge hard drive because you will need it. I tried to do everything I could to resolve this issue including contact you guys the manufacture and sales and still no resolution. So maybe I need to also contact the International Trade Commision on Geeetech too. Is this what Geeetech would like?

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Order number?
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Aircraft Monkey

Post by Aircraft Monkey » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:28 am

112-2893001-1329069 doubt if Mr. William will do anything. You watch.

Aircraft Monkey

Post by Aircraft Monkey » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:42 am

I was right. Mr. William and I chatted through Facebook messenger and here is what he said he was going to do.

"From his sales rework product behavior, you can know how bad his behavior, I think I should contact Geeetech staff for safeguard legitimate rights and interests."

This was almost a month ago. Nov. 29, 2017. Doubt that he ever did. So if you buy a printer from Geeetech you might wind up buying half of the parts yourself to get it running. Thats just about what I had to do. I had to buy the main components that make the machine run with no refund for them or postage for sending the bad parts back which got lost conveniently in the mail in China. I had to buy these items to get the machine running a main board, complete nozzle assembly, all of the stepper drivers. I repaired the wire bundle that was shorted that I believe caused all the problems to begin with. I prefer to replace the wire bundle but have not been able to find one for sale out there. All these items should be covered under warranty but have not been. Be leary of this reseller that claims to be an employee of Geeetech. This is the seller that screwed me on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Senhai3D-Rostock ... =yo_ii_img