Why is there so little info sharing?

Splynter

Why is there so little info sharing?

Post by Splynter » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:05 pm

I'm a member of a few forum based communities.......cars, music, writing, business etc, but this is the only one I have ever encountered where information is so scarce. Not even the membership who post looking for solutions to problems, take the time or make the effort to post up how they corrected an issue or fixed a flaw for the benefit of others. The threads seem to end with a quick "I fixed it" and nothing more. Very strange how few here seem to be willing to share what they have learned or figured out by trial and error. I enjoy being able to pass on info ( when I can and do figure something out ), but it doesn't seem to happen here. Why?

Maybe its a moderator based issue? Either way, I can't see a forum such as this being a "go to" place unless things change. That and the time issue between post and response make it a rather non-productive environment.

Just my 2 cents.

Splynter

FugBucker

Re: Why is there so little info sharing?

Post by FugBucker » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:06 pm

This forum is not much better than just sending emails back and for....

If your looking for quick solution try elsewhere...

Users probably don't reply with the solution because they went somewhere else to get a quick answer...

Splynter

Re: Why is there so little info sharing?

Post by Splynter » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:45 pm

FugBucker wrote:This forum is not much better than just sending emails back and for....

If your looking for quick solution try elsewhere...

Users probably don't reply with the solution because they went somewhere else to get a quick answer...
From my experience on forums, this one ( being a "manufacturer" ) seems to be self defeating. If it was managed differently, maybe it would improve and those of us out there with these machines would be a little more.....sharing? Beats me but yeah, I too have been forced to look elsewhere at times.