Page 1 of 1
Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:53 pm
1. How to control your printer via LCD?
You can refer to this page:
http://www.geeetech.com/wiki/index.php/ ... rol_on_LCD
1. LCD screen shows nothing or 4 lines of blocks, only blowing.
It is contrast issue. Rotate the screw above SD card slot on the back side of LCD screen.
2. LCD screen is black, showing nothing nor blowing.
Swap the connection of 2 cables behind the LCD.
3. LCD displays 2 rows of blocks (1st row and 3rd row).
1) Check if the LCD cable is loosen.
2) It is communication issue when uploading the firmware, so some codes are not successfully uploaded to mainboard, try to upload the firmware again.
Welcome everyone to complement!
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:27 am
I have got the problem described in Issue 3:2. I have bought the Rostock mini G2S with GT2560.
1) If the LCD is connected to the PCB then the Arduino IDE cannot upload the Firmware, even the latest;
2) I can Upload with the LCD unconnected and, when I turn the power on X, Y & Z motors do 1 microstep in one direction and then back again;
3) If I plug in the LCD then the 2 lines of blocks appear, diode L stops flashing & the motors stop microstepping but Repetier Host does not communicate.
Help gratefully received, Walter
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:39 pm
Can you add there or to Wiki complete list of LCD commands. The best way is putting a tree of them, with so-so complete explanation.
As for example, "FR 100%" is not described nowhere. Experimenting with some of commands can lead us to kind of troubles.
And least not last: what I mean why telling "so-so complete".
If there are command, say, "A", it is not enough if explanation is "Command A controls A parameter". It must to be some explanation of possible range, steps and relations of other parameters this command is affecting. And conditions when command is valid or over-read by host. As example - a "home" position and relations of it's describing between manual setting, setting from host and restoring after system reset / reconnect. Or reminder, that Z axis manual movement is possible in less than 10 mm steps only. And so on.
I hope you catch my mind.
Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 11:56 am
Welcome everyone to complement, If you don't want to complement for these thing which help in just bring more products for showing what they demand. when they check premieressay review
. All for the complement where everyone must checking these complements.
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:00 pm
Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.google