Prusa I3 M201 building problem

A_A_A

Prusa I3 M201 building problem

Post by A_A_A » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:49 am

Hi, i've choose the I3 M201 as my first 3d printer but i've some trouble building it. The written instruction and the video on youtube show that the linear bearing is the SCS8UU but in my package i find the PCS8UU and the M4 x 16mm screw go inside the holes of those and in the holes of the building platform support and i can't find how to block them. If anyone can help i'll appreciate it very much, thanks to all

William
Site Admin

Re: Prusa I3 M201 building problem

Post by William » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:42 am

Hi,the SCS8UU linear bearings already have been changed into the PCS8UU.PCS8UU linear bearings is a modified version of SCS8UU linear bearings, the block is made of high strength ABS, which is lighter and more flexible.You can find more details in page 8 of the building manual.Please double check it.
Attachments
PCS8UU.png
PCS8UU.png (297.37 KiB) Viewed 7614 times
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

A_A_A

Post by A_A_A » Wed May 03, 2017 6:14 pm

thank you very much William

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Sat May 06, 2017 8:29 am

It's my pleasure to help you. :D
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

BJM

Post by BJM » Sun May 14, 2017 1:04 pm

a building problem .... when I tried to mount the extentsion boards on the servos, I noticed that one of the screws in the top plastic mount caused an interference problem I solved it by drilling a quarter inch hole in the extentsion bracket on the servos and now they sit flat as I believe that they were supposed to. The only only problem that I am wondering about is ... does the micro SD holder need a micro sd in it? what is its purpose? there is a regular sd holder on the LCD display that I assume is used for sd printing. Also what were the two large separate thin washers supposed to be used for? and what were the (2) 4 to 6 wire extenders for? I have just completed the build and tomorrow I will turn the printer on to check functions ... anything that I should know before then? Thanks in advance for your help.