Broken acrylic part

slartibartfast

Broken acrylic part

Post by slartibartfast » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:35 am

Just purchased this Unassembled-Geeetech Prusa I3 X 3D printer from Amazon UK. Part of the Y motor mount (part number I3B1-13) snapped off when I tried to fix it to the Y axis rear support. I know these acrylic parts are very brittle so I was careful to not over-tighten the bolt when I fastened the parts together. Can I get a replacement part so that I can finish building my printer? Can you provide me with the STL files for all the acrylic parts for this printer so I can print my own spare parts?

William
Site Admin

Re: Broken acrylic part

Post by William » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:45 am

slartibartfast wrote:Just purchased this Unassembled-Geeetech Prusa I3 X 3D printer from Amazon UK. Part of the Y motor mount (part number I3B1-13) snapped off when I tried to fix it to the Y axis rear support. I know these acrylic parts are very brittle so I was careful to not over-tighten the bolt when I fastened the parts together. Can I get a replacement part so that I can finish building my printer? Can you provide me with the STL files for all the acrylic parts for this printer so I can print my own spare parts?
Hi,
Here is the STL file of I3 X:
http://www.thingiverse.com/ritaxiang/designs
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!