Advise me choosing a company that can develop a mobile app

Dairus

Advise me choosing a company that can develop a mobile app

Post by Dairus » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:12 am

I need advice on choosing a company that can develop a mobile app. We are in the business of developing equipment for CNC machines. We need a mobile app to communicate with customers, as well as to offer our services and products through it.

Treisurs

Re: Advise me choosing a company that can develop a mobile app

Post by Treisurs » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:13 am

It's all easier to implement as a site, customers will be more accustomed to work with you so. But this is my personal opinion, I can tell you a company that specializes in mobile development.

Dairus

Post by Dairus » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:13 am

With mobile apps, we will reach a larger audience, as well as optimize our work with clients directly. We don't have such opportunities on the website. We will discuss the details with the developers.

Treisurs

Post by Treisurs » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:13 am

If you don't have this implemented on your site, then you're doing the right thing. You need to add more features to the mobile app so that customers want to use it. You can order mobile app development https://owlab.group/services/mobile-development from this company. I like the fact that they always meet deadlines. And so the client's wish is law. They have developed two applications for us and we are very satisfied with all of them.