How to apply shaders to the final HDMI video output of a computer?

tanveerhabib

How to apply shaders to the final HDMI video output of a computer?

Post by tanveerhabib » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:18 pm

I'd like to be able to apply a custom final shader to the HDMI output of my PC before its sent out to my monitor.

For example, let's say I'm watching a youtube video of an old documentary; I'd like to be able to apply a shader to the entire display to emulate the look of an old CRT tv. Does anyone have some pointers as to how I could achieve this solely through software?
midasbuy
rent a car dubai
blue world city
zameen
I have a GeForce graphics card on Windows 10. I'd also like to be able to do this with MacOS if possible.

PascualParra

Re: How to apply shaders to the final HDMI video output of a computer?

Post by PascualParra » Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:00 pm

In our worl it's necessary to use right development in order to have success. For example, this web development outsourcing ukraine that helped me to know more about service that helps to develop a business without any difficulties. Overall, this information made a great impression on me and I hope you are also satisfied.

AdamRock

Post by AdamRock » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:35 am

Hmm, interesting! Can you tell me how you can improve your streaming video? I can't find any good advice. suddenly someone here will advise something sensible?

TimTray

Post by TimTray » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:38 am

Yes, it's really interseno. And if you want to learn about how streaming video works and how it can be improved, then I want to recommend you to visit this site https://www.techstrange.com/revamp-your-video-solution/. There is a lot of useful information on this topic and I am sure that you will find the answer to your question! Use it!