Application to connect printers and print from iPhone, iPad

jonnyhawk

Application to connect printers and print from iPhone, iPad

Post by jonnyhawk » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:09 pm

Printing using the Presto software is carried out in the following steps:

Step 1: Download and install the software

First you need to download and install the Presto software by going to: htt ps://apps.apple.com/us/app/presto-connect/id1026233524.
Step 2: Start the Presto application

After you have installed the app on your iPhone / iPad, launch it.
Step 3: Connect to Wifi

To perform the printing process, you need to connect your iPhone / iPad on the same Wifi.

The Presto app features a Magic Queue function, allowing you to save print jobs until you reconnect to Wi-Fi. This is especially useful when you have something to print but not near the network or printer.
To enable this feature, you need to open the Notes app or an app with a box with an arrow pointing out of the icon. Tap the said icon, select Add, and then turn on Presto.
When you have something you want to save, press the same box icon in the upper right corner, then press Presto. You will now be redirected to a new page where Presto's Magic Queue has been selected as the default printer. Finally click Print to save your work.
Step 4: Select the printer

Check the connection between your iPhone and printer by opening a supported app like Mail, Safari, or Evernote.
Next click on the arrow icon on the application. Then select Print and your printer will appear as default. If you have multiple printers, select the one you want to print.
Step 5: Choose the number of copies

Depending on your needs, choose the number of copies to print. You can adjust the number of copies by pressing (+) (-) on the screen.
Step 6: Print

After setting the above requirements, printed files or documents are automatically considered the default specifications.

nickyjames

Re: Application to connect printers and print from iPhone, iPad

Post by nickyjames » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:45 pm

We are experts in development of multiple kids of apps, and when it comes to connecting computer devices by wireless means, we can create the app for that. We are a well-known app development company Toronto with years of experience. Do not hesitate to contact us right away.

willsonTemp56

Post by willsonTemp56 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:56 am

"I got to be using the app that connects my word files with the printer. Luckily I found one of them. But when I started working on how to find someone's location by cell phone number free. I found a few phone apps. Make sure the quality is good to good. Rather feel embarrassed later on.
"

sabaseo

Post by sabaseo » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:09 pm

It connects to a printer that is hooked into your computer or linked to your Wi-Fi network via an iOS or iPadOS software called Printer Pro. To use your printer if it is immediately connected to Wi-Fi, you do not need to turn on your PC.
after all, you can hire a mobile app developer to design another application for you.