Recommended Slicer software

i3ProB

Re: Recommended Slicer software

Post by i3ProB » Wed May 06, 2020 11:51 pm

William wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:30 am
Hi, are you referring to your supplies not being printed during the printing process?
You can check whether the extruder motor is running normally. If it is not working properly, you can exchange the extruder motor line and other shaft motor lines for viewing.
  1. Heat the nozzle to 200°, manually push the consumables to see if the discharge is to determine whether the nozzle is blocking the material;

2. Check if the Teflon tube is fully connected;

3. Check the spring tension of the feeder. If it is too loose or too tight, you can adjust it to moderate.
I have done 1, a lot of filament came out. In step 2, do you mean the teflon tube needs to be fully inserted inside the casing?

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Thu May 07, 2020 10:28 am

Hi,you can insert it until you feel something under it.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

i3ProB

Post by i3ProB » Thu May 07, 2020 11:42 pm

William wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:28 am
Hi,you can insert it until you feel something under it.
Its not going fully inside, only 1/3 of it goes in and stuck.

baburao

Post by baburao » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:48 am

I turned into going to apply Cura 4.zero however each version has a ludicrous print time. Stuff I do at paintings with an Axiom takes three hours and Cura says it'll take 18 hours. Is the Cura prediction commonly accurate? I hate to load a version and wait 18 hours. Just questioning if that is real. I turned into going to attempt Easy Print for the reason that I even have an A10M at home. That software program failed to inform me print times. The anticipated container turned into constantly empty.

rakkioo7

Post by rakkioo7 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:01 pm

Stuff I accomplish at work with an Axiom takes 3 hours and Cura says it will take 18 hours. Is the Cura forecast typically exact? I prefer not to stack a model and hold up 18 hours. Simply contemplating whether this is genuine. I was going to attempt Easy Print since I have an A10M at home. That product didn't disclose to me print times. The assessed box was consistently unfilled.

rithik123

Post by rithik123 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:01 pm

I planned to utilize Cura 4.0 however every model has a crazy print time. Stuff I accomplish at work with an Axiom takes 3 hours and Cura says it will take 18 hours. Is the Cura forecast generally precise? I would rather not load a model and hold up 18 hours. Simply contemplating whether this is genuine. I planned to attempt Easy Print since I have an A10M at home. That product didn't reveal to me print times. The assessed box was consistently unfilled.