Nothing working anymore, not sure what happened...

papershoes22

Nothing working anymore, not sure what happened...

Post by papershoes22 » Wed May 20, 2015 12:01 pm

I recently got a Prusa i3 Pro B from you guys, You can see my last posts about missing parts and other stuff not working. I recently tried to power up my printer for a job and its been working great lately, it didnt power up the LCD at all. The light on the sangulolou board is on, and the fans are on, but nothing in terms of the LCD or controlling the printer. I also cannot remotely control the printer with the USB cable either, it gives me an error that it cannot connect..

what pictures do you need, Im sure its wired correctly. I keep double checking it and nothing is out of place. I just bought an ATmega 2560 allong with a ramps board, but i dont have a connector to plug the LCD into that ramps 1.4 board.. the one that came with the sangoloul board doesnt fit it. What do i need to connect that? I just want to get my printer up and running so i can print out a dual extruder bracket for my other extruder I just got from you guys.. Please help!!

zhangxueyou

Re: Nothing working anymore, not sure what happened...

Post by zhangxueyou » Wed May 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Unlike Sanguinololu, if it is your first time to connect your new board to computer, you need to install driver for Mega2560, you can see more details at this page:
http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 21&t=16252
Is the new ramps board from Geeetech? If so, they should send you a new LCD connector too.

papershoes22

Post by papershoes22 » Thu May 21, 2015 12:51 am

That doesn't help at all. My sangololu board will not connect over the serial port to my computer or raspberry pi running octopi. I cannot get the lcd to turn on. I only mentioned the mega 2560 because I want to eventually hook that up. I can't seem to get the wiring correct on that one either, because it won't connect either over the serial port and it won't even turn on the extruded fan.

Please help me getting my lcd and sangololu board to work. That's what I need. I bought them from you and now they don't work

zhangxueyou

Post by zhangxueyou » Thu May 21, 2015 9:15 am

papershoes22 wrote:That doesn't help at all. My sangololu board will not connect over the serial port to my computer or raspberry pi running octopi. I cannot get the lcd to turn on. I only mentioned the mega 2560 because I want to eventually hook that up. I can't seem to get the wiring correct on that one either, because it won't connect either over the serial port and it won't even turn on the extruded fan.

Please help me getting my lcd and sangololu board to work. That's what I need. I bought them from you and now they don't work
Can you find a new port in Device Manager when connect Sanguinololu to computer? Maybe your chose wrong port number in Repetier.
Try to swap the connection of 2 cables behind LCD.