How to install the driver

zhangxueyou

How to install the driver

Post by zhangxueyou » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Generally, you don't have to manually install the driver if your board type is Sanguinololu or GT2560, because your computer will automatically install it when it is your first time to connect it to your computer.
As for people whose mainboard type is Ramps1.4+Mega2560 (or R3), you have to Download "Arduino" first.
Download link:
http://arduino.googlecode.com/files/ard ... indows.zip
After downloading, unzip the file.
Then you can intall the driver for Arduino Mega 2560(R3). The driver is at: arduino-1.0.1-windows\arduino-1.0.1\drivers
you can refer to this page to install the driver:
http://www.geeetech.com/wiki/index.php/ ... he_drivers

alaha1125

Re: How to install the driver

Post by alaha1125 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:39 pm

An error link. Can you update it? Thanks in advance!

ivaanadam

Post by ivaanadam » Mon May 25, 2020 7:11 pm

It is really an informative post and it helped me very much in my driver installation. advantages and disadvantages of medical technology You gave detailed step by step instructions about this installation and the link you have shared also good. It is a very useful post too.

patsm00re18

Post by patsm00re18 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:58 am

If we are wanted to know about the installation of this drive then we came to the right place for it. https://sites.google.com/view/subwaysurfers-pc/

samp84176

Post by samp84176 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:59 pm

If you want to install the driver for your Windows-based system then there are basically the two methods of installing a driver. First, you can install from the manufacturer website and another you can install from a third party website. I have the best article for you In which all the most important driver software is mentioned. So In which you can directly install which driver you want.

Alessia36

Post by Alessia36 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:30 pm

In the event that you need to introduce the driver for your Windows-based framework, at that point there are fundamentally the two techniques for introducing a driver. To begin with, you can introduce from the maker website and another you can introduce from an outsider site. I have the best article for you where all the most significant driver programming is referenced. So In which you can legitimately introduce which driver you need.

rashmika12

Post by rashmika12 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:00 pm

Co-Owner of fbtube, an online platform that lets you download and convert videos from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc into different formats. You can easily convert videos from youtube to mp4 safe , mp4, etc in just one click.

jefriwiz

Post by jefriwiz » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:25 pm

In the event that you need to introduce the driver for your Windows-based framework, at that point there are fundamentally the two techniques for introducing a driver. To begin with, you can introduce from the maker and another you can introduce from an outsider site. I have the best article for you where all the most significant driver programming is referenced. So In which you can legitimately introduce which driver you need.
[/quote]
Go to Device Manager.
Find the device that need to install a driver.
Right-click on the device and select Update Driver Software.
Select Browse my computer for driver software.
Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
Click Have Disk.
Click Browse.
mypascoconnect

constharper

Post by constharper » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:29 am

It is best to install drivers and software under the computer administrator account. I also advise you to clean the system of old drivers and failed installations. Be sure to download the latest drivers from your hardware manufacturer's website! It is very important.
We are a team of professionals, united by our passion for software development

mypascoconnect12

Post by mypascoconnect12 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:23 pm

In the event that you need to introduce the driver for your Windows-based framework, at that point there are fundamentally the two techniques for introducing a driver. To begin with, you can introduce from the maker and another you can introduce from an outsider site. I have the best article for you where all the most significant driver programming is referenced. So In which you can legitimately introduce which driver you need.
[/quote]
Go to Device Manager.
Find the device that need to install a driver.
Right-click on the device and select Update Driver Software.
Select Browse my computer for driver software.
Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
Click Have Disk.
Click Browse.
mypascoconnect