Is it possible to somehow track changes in the cryptocurrency market?

Hyrerer2828

Re: Is it possible to somehow track changes in the cryptocurrency market?

Post by Hyrerer2828 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:19 pm

Needless to say. This is exactly what people do when they try to make money on cryptocurrency in one way or another. What you are doing is watching bitcoin jump. It is very nice that now there are a lot of applications that you can carry with you on your phone at hand. This allows you to reconsider the different options for selling cryptocurrency as much as possible and choose the most optimal moment for yourself. And you can also earn with the help of bitcoin mining hosting service https://minery.io/ and mining. So try.

HarleyBird

Post by HarleyBird » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:23 pm

One of the features of cryptocurrencies is that they are blockchains completely public. That is, you could potentially create a bot/algorithm that will track the movement of cryptocurrency from every wallet ever created. Which I have already implemented, but only such bots scan only large wallets, e.g. that have 100+ BTCs in their account.

Tempton

Post by Tempton » Tue May 03, 2022 11:51 am

Desytochka wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:18 pm
Is it possible to somehow track changes in the cryptocurrency market?
Some people only realized after the bitcoin price surge that the cryptocurrency has a good future. But as practice has shown, they do not know at all what a cryptocurrency is and how it works. With newbies in the world of crypto, I want to share my review here so that you know the details and explanation of cryptocurrencies in simple words. This approach will give you knowledge and help you understand whether you should start your development in the crypto-currency field.

PascualParra

Post by PascualParra » Tue May 24, 2022 6:25 am

Hello guys. I'm seriously thinking about investing in Information, so if anyone has advice about reviews of something useful like this, it seems to me reliable, I will be very happy to receive it

LuisParra

Post by LuisParra » Tue May 24, 2022 6:25 am

I know that investing is one of the most effective ways to invest your money. Basically, you can use this source https://changelly.com/blog/dogecoin-dog ... explained/ that is suitable for increasing your financial profit. You just need to successfully set up your account using this platform and you will have a good opportunity to increase the amount of money you invest.

LuisParra

Post by LuisParra » Tue May 31, 2022 4:41 pm

Guys, I like to invest money, but I don't know where it would be possible to do do it through cryptocurrency. Therefore, does anybody have some cool ideas? This issue is really significant for me.

PascualParra

Post by PascualParra » Tue May 31, 2022 4:49 pm

I believe that not everyone can boast of good savings in investments. Of course, for this you need to be more experienced and understanding in this area. Recently I've been following the news at https://tabtrader.com/blog/tab-trader-t ... on-gate-io. I found out that this service has launched its own token on Gate.io. You can take part in the roodcasts. Anyone interested in such startups?