Hello again, I've already managed to find the pin11 for the bed self-calibration, but now it's like @andyparla, and although I tried to follow the steps of your post:
ok, I have was able to configure bl touch in Marlin 1.1.8
I have follow these instruction from a youtube video.
My problem was the 7 step. I thought that M851 Z-XXXX was the nozzle offset, but it wasnot
1. Home 3D printer
2. M851 Z0 - Reset Z0Offset
3. M500 - Store setting to eeprom
4. M501 - Set active parameters
5. M503 - Display Active Parameters
6. G28 Z - Home Z Axis
7. G1 F60 Z0 - Move nozzle to true 0 offset
8. M211 S0 - Switch off soft endstops
9. Move nozzle towards bed slowly until the paper can barely move
10. Take note of the Z on the printer display (take that number and add the measurment of the calibration sheet or device used)
11. M851 Z X.XX (X.XX being your z offset achieved)
12. M211 S1 - Enable Soft Endstops
13. M500 - Save settings to Eeprom
14. M501 - Set Active Parameters
15. M503 - display current settings
I can't find the solution.
How did you do it?