3d Touch firmware setup

jayman

3d Touch firmware setup

Post by jayman » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:33 am

Hello all,

I have a Prusa I3 Pro x and just installed the Geeetech 3DTouch auto bed leveling sensor. I got everything mounted and connected. The problem I'm having is setting up the firmware. I got everything setup in the configuration H tab, I can not find the pins H tab when I open the firmware up. Any help will be great!

Cup

Re: 3d Touch firmware setup

Post by Cup » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:56 am

jayman wrote:Hello all,

I have a Prusa I3 Pro x and just installed the Geeetech 3DTouch auto bed leveling sensor. I got everything mounted and connected. The problem I'm having is setting up the firmware. I got everything setup in the configuration H tab, I can not find the pins H tab when I open the firmware up. Any help will be great!
Hi,
You can find it in the downloaded folder,and open it with the notebook then edit->save it.
Or you can download the modifed firmware directly in this post:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18263

jayman

Post by jayman » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:00 am

Thanks! I will give it a try as soon as I get home.

jayman

Post by jayman » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:27 am

Up loaded the firmware from viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18263. The problems now is that when I try to home the Z axis it states that the probe if off the bed. Also when send the m280 p0 s120 code for the self test all the sensor it just blinks red the pin don't move. I send the clear alarm code and it stops blinking. I tried to adjust the screw and it doesn't change anything. And nothing happens when I send the pin up and pin down codes. When I tried a test print the extruder moved to the middle and started moving down. it will hit the sensor, the sensor will turn red but the z axis still moves down. I have to hit the emergency stop every time. Can anyone help me out with any of this?

Thanks,
Jason

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi,I guess you the sensor still needs to be adjusted.
Look this:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18371
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

dazz

Post by dazz » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:50 pm

Hi am having a similar problems with the bltuch followed the instruction install and the modified firmware and all it do is crash in the bead every time have gone over every thing heaps of times even tried other firmware no luck i have a Prusa I3 Pro x with a 2560 a+ board.no blinking light only 2 strokes of the pin on start up only g code that works is g30 and g28. hope someone has a answer very frustrating thanks all

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:11 am

Hi, you can try to check your installation location and then adjust the screws on the touch.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

dazz

Post by dazz » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:19 pm

Hi thanks for the reply i have just cheeked the touch sensor and it is a later 1 i did get it from a geetech supplier online and did not no that there was a different much appreciated now to get the right 1 .i let you no haw i go

dazz

Post by dazz » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:07 pm

Back again having not much luck finding a older bltouch is there a upgrade board for the pro x that the touch v3+ will work on .

dazz

Post by dazz » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:46 pm

hi sound good and i did give it a try and still no luck got me stump might be time for a up grade