How to upload firmware for GTM32 Pro board?

SSAL
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Re: How to upload firmware for GTM32 Pro board?

Post by SSAL » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Hi,
I'm using since some few days a Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 with a GTM 32 pro Mainboard.
Because of massive printing problems, when I use the sd card, I like to update the firmware, maybe then the printing will work better.
After installation of Easyprint, without problems, I was trying to update to the new firmware 1.0.5, but there is only a version 1.0.3 available.
The update from version 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 was successfull.
But where can I get the version 1.0.5????

Greetings

SSAL

Dima
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:42 pm

Re: How to upload firmware for GTM32 Pro board?

Post by Dima » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:31 am

hello, during the press temperature of an extruder changes by 15 degrees from established, prompt what to do

eltonaappl@gmail.com
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:25 pm

Re: How to upload firmware for GTM32 Pro board?

Post by eltonaappl@gmail.com » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:36 pm

SSAL wrote:Hi,
I'm using since some few days a Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 with a GTM 32 pro Mainboard.
Because of massive printing problems, when I use the sd card, I like to update the firmware, maybe then the printing will work better.
After installation of Easyprint, without problems, I was trying to update to the new firmware 1.0.5, but there is only a version 1.0.3 available.
The update from version 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 was successfull.
But where can I get the version 1.0.5????

Greetings

SSAL



I also look forward to this solution, friends of the forum and geeetech need to help make our machines operational

jonatan
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:43 am

Re: How to upload firmware for GTM32 Pro board?

Post by jonatan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:42 am

no se si esos simbolos estan bien para continuar, ayuda
Attachments
2018-11-29.png
est

así me sale esta bien ?
2018-11-29.png (21.33 KiB) Viewed 16262 times

User avatar
William
Site Admin
Posts: 6338
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:38 am

Re: How to upload firmware for GTM32 Pro board?

Post by William » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:03 am

jonatan wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:42 am
no se si esos simbolos estan bien para continuar, ayuda
Refer to it;
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=60425
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

jonatan
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:43 am

Re: How to upload firmware for GTM32 Pro board?

Post by jonatan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:10 am

William wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:03 am
jonatan wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:42 am
no se si esos simbolos estan bien para continuar, ayuda
Refer to it;
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=60425
pero de ese foro no entiendo el punto 2.2, alquien que me ayude, no se que ahi que hacer en ese punto

User avatar
William
Site Admin
Posts: 6338
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:38 am

Re: How to upload firmware for GTM32 Pro board?

Post by William » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:16 am

jonatan wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:10 am
William wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:03 am
jonatan wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:42 am
no se si esos simbolos estan bien para continuar, ayuda
Refer to it;
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=60425
pero de ese foro no entiendo el punto 2.2, alquien que me ayude, no se que ahi que hacer en ese punto
What's your board type?
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

jonatan
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:43 am

Re: How to upload firmware for GTM32 Pro board?

Post by jonatan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:37 am

es la gtm32 pro bv, a eso se refiere?

sammi rehman
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:44 pm

Re: How to upload firmware for GTM32 Pro board?

Post by sammi rehman » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:12 pm

hey please help me. im not able to upload the firmware it keeps on saying 'no response system detected'. what does it mean im very new in it can you please explain from step 1.

User avatar
_kaktus_
Site Admin
Posts: 1260
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: PL
Contact:

Re: How to upload firmware for GTM32 Pro board?

Post by _kaktus_ » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:21 pm

Hi.
:mrgreen:

Do you know this guide :?:
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

Post Reply