Need G2S Dual Extruders Firmware

chnob

Need G2S Dual Extruders Firmware

Post by chnob » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:05 pm

(1) May I have the firmware for G2S dual extruders? I read through some of the posts in this forum that it is not necessary to alter the firmware, but according to the instruction here it is required for fine-tuning.

(2) I tried to home using the Repetier Host, but the y endstop doesn't get pressed by the screw (sometimes z endstop). The endstops are working fine when I manually pressed them (they showed TRIGGERED). Do I need to edit the values in the firmware to adjust it? Currently when the y endstop was not engaged (x and z were usually okay), there is a huge gap in the level between the y carriage and the x,z carriage. This results in the spider carriage being too close to the y towers although the coordinates for the x and y is 0,0.

(3) Is it possible to completely bypass the use of the auto-level probe? The probe I had was too tight and it causes scratches on the build plate before the endstop was even released (nothing to do with the spring, but rather the printed carriage hole was too tight for the probe to even move). To totally not use auto-level, I just need to refrain from sending G29 commands? Any values I have to change in the firmware?

Sherry

Re: Need G2S Dual Extruders Firmware

Post by Sherry » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:45 pm

hi,chnob.regarding to the endstop.please asjust the screw of the endstop to make it more ealier hit the endstop;
regarding to the probe,plese rub the probe hole with file.and move the probe up and down to make it less resigstance.
the firmware is in the attachment.please download it if needed.thx.

chnob

Post by chnob » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:20 pm

Hi Eric, I didn't receive any attachment for the firmware

chnob

Post by chnob » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Also, when I put down the probe, I do not get the
x_max: TRIGGERED
y_max: TRIGGERED
z_min: OPEN
z_max: TRIGGERED
Instead I get
x_max: TRIGGERED
y_max: TRIGGERED
z_min: TRIGGERED
z_max: TRIGGERED
The probe is pressing down on the endstop so I assume there is nothing wrong with the setup. I believe the firmware requires some editing for z_min?

arachno7

Post by arachno7 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:02 am

I had the same problem. You need to download the firmware from http://www.geeetech.com/forum/download/file.php?id=1146

Open Configuration.h and change:

Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = false;

to

Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING = true;

This will get you the correct trigger value for the probe.

Also as a warning, my homing speed was crazy fast and could have broken the top endstops. To fix that you need to lower the homing speed in that same file.

#define HOMING_FEEDRATE {200*60, 200*60, 200*60, 0} // set the homing speeds (mm/min)

to

#define HOMING_FEEDRATE {35*60, 35*60, 35*60, 0} // set the homing speeds (mm/min)

I'd rather be safe with the slower speed.

jbanzai

Post by jbanzai » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:32 am

Hi,

a few days back I requested the firmware for a G2S with GT2560 firmware to fine tune it, but now things are worst, it seem you might have sent me by mistake the wrong firmware. These are the issues I face after flashing this firmware:

1. none of the extruders work. Instead when I trigger any of the extruders, one of the axis start moving up and do not stop at the end stops.
2. the extruder fan does not run when instructed to turn on in Repetier. Instead the board fan runs faster.
3. With Repetier when instructing to move in any of the axis, there is just no response from any of them, no movement.

Please can you send me the correct firmware.

THanks in advance.

Jrweber02

Post by Jrweber02 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:07 pm

How are you getting the file to open in arduino I don't think my board came with any firmware on it but I found this file you posted but it will not load into arduino

Mark

Post by Mark » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:44 pm

by jbanzai » 24 Jul 2015 23:32

Hi,

a few days back I requested the firmware for a G2S with GT2560 firmware to fine tune it, but now things are worst, it seem you might have sent me by mistake the wrong firmware. These are the issues I face after flashing this firmware:

1. none of the extruders work. Instead when I trigger any of the extruders, one of the axis start moving up and do not stop at the end stops.
2. the extruder fan does not run when instructed to turn on in Repetier. Instead the board fan runs faster.
3. With Repetier when instructing to move in any of the axis, there is just no response from any of them, no movement.

Please can you send me the correct firmware.

THanks in advance.
I'll send you the corresponding firmware ,plz check your email ,TKS.

Mark

Post by Mark » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:00 pm

Jrweber02 » 周六 7月 25, 2015 12:07 pm
How are you getting the file to open in arduino I don't think my board came with any firmware on it but I found this file you posted but it will not load into arduino
you can do it as follows:uzip your firmware ,and drag all the fires in it into the arduino1.01.
arduino1.01.jpg
arduino1.01.jpg (383.67 KiB) Viewed 12952 times