How to upload the firmware to Sanguinololu

zhangxueyou

Re: How to upload the firmware to Sanguinololu/GT2560

Post by zhangxueyou » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:17 pm

ric chin wrote:I have given up on the mac...your instructions where useless, because the unit doesn't work...period. i went out in desperation thinking i'm some kind of idiot..and bought a new windows computer...down loaded all relevant files for windows did the firmware up load got confirmation it was up loaded.... and guess what....it still doesn't work...so whats your plan now? I would like to get this unit working thank you, what would be the best solution ...send the dam board or whole printer back to you...or some other strategy might be more appropriate...i am open to suggestions...
Either of the extruder sill not working, or something else?

ric chin

Post by ric chin » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:37 pm

The extruders heat up 200 degrees...it goes through the entire test program, but through it all the extruders does not advance the filament or attempt to turn once...
Neither one no mater what computer I use...so please send me the firmware that makes this thing work or direct me words a board that I can purchase that will make this thing work...its been there weeks now of back and forth and there is still no solution....it seems obvious the firm ware isn't turning the motors on it say so right there at the bottom next to the extruder status of the Repreiture program that the heads are off...so please fix this issue right away ....it is driving me crazy...or send me the single head board since the two head board dosen't work

thank you....

zhangxueyou

Post by zhangxueyou » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:17 pm

ric chin wrote:The extruders heat up 200 degrees...it goes through the entire test program, but through it all the extruders does not advance the filament or attempt to turn once...
Neither one no mater what computer I use...so please send me the firmware that makes this thing work or direct me words a board that I can purchase that will make this thing work...its been there weeks now of back and forth and there is still no solution....it seems obvious the firm ware isn't turning the motors on it say so right there at the bottom next to the extruder status of the Repreiture program that the heads are off...so please fix this issue right away ....it is driving me crazy...or send me the single head board since the two head board dosen't work

thank you....
Please contact the customer service.

Robo Techy

Post by Robo Techy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:40 am

Currently, I am stuck with trying to get the extruders to run. I have tested the drivers and motors by swapping them with a working axis and they all test good. I have set the temperature of the extruders to a working range, but still no luck. I get the Protection error message when the temp is set too high or too low. Heating the extruder to 190c stops protection message. I have checked the forum and did not find a fix for my issue yet. If you have one, please do tell!

zhangxueyou

Post by zhangxueyou » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:51 pm

Robo Techy wrote:Currently, I am stuck with trying to get the extruders to run. I have tested the drivers and motors by swapping them with a working axis and they all test good. I have set the temperature of the extruders to a working range, but still no luck. I get the Protection error message when the temp is set too high or too low. Heating the extruder to 190c stops protection message. I have checked the forum and did not find a fix for my issue yet. If you have one, please do tell!
Is the extruder motor moving with no filament when you connect it to extruder motor slot?

Robo Techy

Post by Robo Techy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:56 am

No, the motor does not turn and I do not have filament in it. I have reloaded the firmware and it did not change anything. I brought the both extruders to 200c and the bed to 95c. If I press the manual move from the PC on either extruder, it echo I am sending the command. If I press the move too many time I get the protection error. Regardless, the extruders motors never turn. I have parked the motor shafts so to detect movement, and I can not seem to get the stepper to move unless I move the cable to the X, Y and Z axis drive. Please help, Thank you

Robo Techy

Post by Robo Techy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:05 am

The extruders turn if I connected them to the X, Y, and Z jacks. I can not get the extruder jack to work. I also have swapped the drivers and they all test good as X, Y and Z. I have marked the extruder shaft so I can detect movement and have never got them to move as an extruder. Both extruder seemed disabled and neither the LCD or PC can make them move.

zhangxueyou

Post by zhangxueyou » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:59 am

Robo Techy wrote:No, the motor does not turn and I do not have filament in it. I have reloaded the firmware and it did not change anything. I brought the both extruders to 200c and the bed to 95c. If I press the manual move from the PC on either extruder, it echo I am sending the command. If I press the move too many time I get the protection error. Regardless, the extruders motors never turn. I have parked the motor shafts so to detect movement, and I can not seem to get the stepper to move unless I move the cable to the X, Y and Z axis drive. Please help, Thank you
Is the extruder motor moving with no filament when you connect it to extruder motor slot?

Robo Techy

Post by Robo Techy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:26 pm

NO!, As I said.... It does not move.....

Robo Techy

Post by Robo Techy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Sorry, But PLEASE READ my POSTs. The extruder motor does not turn EVER unless I plug it into the z axis.... And no, there is no filament in it at all and never has been yet. I just built the printer and am still in the testing each device stage. Aside that I got bad parts in the kit and am waiting for replacements, it should not impact testing the extruders which do not seem to work. I can see the gcodes command being sent and have set the temps etc, but the extruder motor will not turn. I have reloaded the firmware you sent, but it did not change anything. Could the issue be you sent code for the delta and no the I3C?