Mecreator2 Error Max Temp

ikronos

Mecreator2 Error Max Temp

Post by ikronos » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:52 am

Hello,

A month ago I acquired a printer "Mecreator2", until a week ago the printer worked correctly.

After finishing an impression, sent from Repetier, a maximum temperature error "ERR MAX TEMP" appeared. Showing the values ​​319º / 320º for the extruder, 67º / 70º for the bed.

Turn the printer off and on if this error disappears, both the extruder and the bed being at room temperature. After resetting the error, proceed as follows: ERR MAX TEMP. "Displaying the values ​​319º / 320º for the extruder, 67º for the bed.

After consulting in the Forum, the topic viewtopic.php?f=23&t=17030 without serving the solutions provided

According to the viewtopic.php?f=23&t=17030 topic,
I have disconnected the bed, and the extruder cable from the back of the printer, so thermistors should not signal, but the error after resetting, is not erased, nor does it change MAX Temp.

I have put the firmware indicated in the forum for the printer "Mecreator2" but also not be solving the problem.

The three motors of the x, y, z axis and the extruder operate correctly, but there is no way to print, as the error is not erased.

With a multimeter I measured the purple-gray and yellow-brown extruder cables with 630 and 612 ohms with an ambient temperature of 20º.

I have also measured the blue and green wires of the bed, without getting any value.

What is happening? How do I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help

regards
J. E.Pinero

qetoba

Re: Mecreator2 Error Max Temp

Post by qetoba » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:23 pm

Mecreator 2 is an error max temperature in year 2017 post that is acquired about a month ago with the printer. The printer is working correctly with the gantt chart that is having the advance value for the help and other great sign of the stories.

PerryCross

Post by PerryCross » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:58 pm

I have found the trusted updates about the company which is quite understandable. I was looking for the latest machine help and able to avail it here. Please continue with resume writers reviews work hope various people able to improve their knowledge.

ranifyxedo

Post by ranifyxedo » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:38 am

Mecreator 2 error is maximizing the temperature that is a blog post topic here with the variety of the main concerns. The 3 D printer hardware is generally about the Mobile iv therapy near me that can make the proper 3D phase of making the new devices with sets.

qyrefit

Post by qyrefit » Sun May 01, 2022 1:50 am

It was then the young lady's dad got irate and promised never under any circumstance to how to made Homesteading sing again. He requested the kid to promptly leave the spot. The young lady had to wed one more person of the guardians' decision.