problem movement

Keke

problem movement

Post by Keke » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:59 am

hello, i have a I3 PRO B

since today I have a problem of displacement in X and Y. (without changing anything, before everything worked correctly) when I request a displacement of 1mm in X and Y, they move 60mm. I change the step / min but it does not change anything. always 60mm, even if I request a movement of 1mm or 50mm.

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: problem movement

Post by _kaktus_ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:14 am

Hello.
:mrgreen:

Have you tried to take the stepstick modules out of the sockets and insert them again :?:

;)
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

Keke

Post by Keke » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:54 am

yes of course, I also tried to reverse them

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:19 am

Hi
;)

And is it possible to control movements in two directions?
e.g. forward and backward or right and left?
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.

Keke

Post by Keke » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:49 am

yes but only on the half

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:20 pm

Hi.
;)

If the extruder is working properly, stepper motor control modules can be replaced for the test.

If you gave a more descriptive answer, it would be easier for me to imagine your situation.
:roll:

Keke

Post by Keke » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Okay.
the 3d printer was working properly. I relaunched an impression because the Zoffset was too high.

the printer is going to touch the XYZ min. then, instead of placing the extruder in the middle of the board, XY went beyond the board in XY max. the printer goes into safety.

so i try to restart the 3d printer.
I ask for a Home. the printer makes XYZ min correctly. then, when I request a displacement of 0.1mm, the displacement is 50mm the first time (in X and Y). then the movements are done correctly on the remaining part of the board.

I controlled the marlin configuration, I reinjected it several times. I reinjected the marlin stock. I try to change the step / mm engine, but it does not change anything.
I changed the polulu drivers. But it does not change anything.

I looked at the motherboard. Q4 is burnt ... which is strange, it seems that Q4 is part of the USB POWER. it has nothing to do with the problem?

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:39 pm

:D
Now very clearly.

I will start from the end.
The solution you are talking about I found in the version of the GT2560 rev A+ controller board.
USB_Power-GT2560revA+.png
USB_Power-GT2560revA+.png (26.55 KiB) Viewed 8391 times
I would unsolder him even if he wasn't broken. ;)
Though broken, he is not sure either. We don't really know how he behaves.

Now I can see that the problem only occurs in a certain situation.
So most probably electronics should be working.
Try to save the current configuration in the controller's memory using the operator panel.

Turn the printer off, after a while and check the settings. They should be identical.

If you are 101% sure that the Marlin software configuration was done correctly and it should work, however, it may prove that the controller board is very specifically damaged.

A user with the same printer model in the same configuration would be helpful. :roll:
The dysfunction appears to be troublesome to diagnose remotely.

Keke

Post by Keke » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:53 pm

_kaktus_ wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:39 pm
I would unsolder him even if he wasn't broken. ;)
Why did you say that.
What's its use Q4? Really?

Keke

Post by Keke » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:26 am

ok, I have to despair Q4 and .. it does not change absolutely anything ...

however, I just realized:
when I turn ON the printer, I make an "auto home" ... XYZ min movement are correct then, the LCD shows me: x = -95.5 and y = -112.5
I do not know why.
so it makes sense, the slightest movement the printer wants to be in 0 on X and Y ....

but if on the command of the LCD screen, I click on "set home offset": I have a beep, the screen indicates X = 0 and Y = 0; and if I start again an "auto home" the values are put well on X = 0 and Y = 0. and displacements become correct again

so I do not understand ..